2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 01:361 edit
    @whodey said
    [youtube]gjzeNBSZFUo[/youtube]

Finally, a positive message.
    Nasty, lying little verbal bits of monkey poo, spoken with a sweetness that would put a diabetic into shock. (Yawn)

The real reason the Democrats will do well this election period is the majority of Americans disagree with Trump and his policies. It's called Democracy Whodey, and though your GOP buddies try to close voting booths, gerrymander voting districts, and every other dirty little trick to keep Liberals from casting ballots, it simply won't work.

Not even your nasty little name calling will help. Sorry! 🙂
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 01:53
    @mchill said
    Nasty, lying little verbal bits of monkey poo, spoken with a sweetness that would put a diabetic into shock. (Yawn)

The real reason the Democrats will do well this election period is the majority of Americans disagree with Trump and his policies. It's called Democracy Whodey, and though your GOP buddies try to close voting booths, gerrymander voting districts, and every oth ...[text shortened]... ting ballots, it simply won't work.

Not even your nasty little name calling will help. Sorry! 🙂
    I'm not the least bit sorry. Repubs need a serious licking to save the sanity of the country. Otherwise it's a hell hole for the next few years till a real person is elected as POTUS to try to undo the damage T has already caused here in the US and with our allies around the world. He is Putin's bitch, let's call a spade a spade.
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    05 Nov '18 02:08
    @sonhouse said
    I'm not the least bit sorry. Repubs need a serious licking to save the sanity of the country. Otherwise it's a hell hole for the next few years till a real person is elected as POTUS to try to undo the damage T has already caused here in the US and with our allies around the world. He is Putin's bitch, let's call a spade a spade.
    I wasn't really sorry 😀

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree