Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 26 May '13 02:54
    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
  2. Standard member caissad4
    Child of the Novelty
    26 May '13 05:39
    Originally posted by whodey
    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
    Sad but true. For the past 6 years I have been receiving emails from both parties and have become totally disgusted with them both.
    The hole keeps getting deeper and I don't like the smell of the stuff they keep throwing down on us. :'(
  3. 26 May '13 05:41
    Originally posted by whodey
    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
    Nobody said it would last forever, or if the did, they were wrong.
  4. 26 May '13 08:40
    Because they don't want to win.
  5. 26 May '13 10:10
    Originally posted by whodey
    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
    loosing at what exactly? types the man on an intel laptop
  6. 26 May '13 12:14
    Originally posted by e4chris
    loosing at what exactly? types the man on an intel laptop
    Wakey, wakey.
  7. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    26 May '13 12:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
    It's because both parties (in their own way) have become mere fronts for the implementation of corporate rule. America is not a democracy. America is a corporatocracy with a very thin patina of democracy painted on the top of that for show.
  8. 26 May '13 12:42
    Originally posted by rwingett
    It's because both parties (in their own way) have become mere fronts for the implementation of corporate rule. America is not a democracy. America is a corporatocracy with a very thin patina of democracy painted on the top of that for show.
    Yet you mindless vote "D" every election cycle.

    Interesting.
  9. Donation rwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    26 May '13 12:49
    Originally posted by whodey
    Yet you mindless vote "D" every election cycle.

    Interesting.
    Even though the Democrats are mostly disgraceful charlatans, the Republicans would be ten times worse.
  10. 26 May '13 15:43 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Even though the Democrats are mostly disgraceful charlatans, the Republicans would be ten times worse.
    Sorry, I don't see it. Looking at the policies of "W" and Obama, they are indentical twins, minus the afro and stupid smile.
  11. Standard member sasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    26 May '13 15:55 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by whodey
    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
    It's because of the Baby Boomers. As a generation, they're terrible people. Spoiled, entitled, eternal adolescents, with cash-out refinances to buy boats, helping themselves to ever-larger shares of their children's earnings, impoverishing their kids so that they may live better. They should be euthanized.
  12. 26 May '13 16:38
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    It's because of the Baby Boomers. As a generation, they're terrible people. Spoiled, entitled, eternal adolescents, with cash-out refinances to buy boats, helping themselves to ever-larger shares of their children's earnings, impoverishing their kids so that they may live better. They should be euthanized.
    And who raised these baby boomers?

    "Crickets".
  13. Standard member shavixmir
    Guppy poo
    27 May '13 14:20
    Originally posted by whodey
    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
    That's capitalism for you.
    The majority of yanks are in no financial situation to be voting for such capitalist parties... yet they do.

    Own fault.
    Wake up and smell the BS or drown in it.
  14. 28 May '13 06:00
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    That's capitalism for you.
    The majority of yanks are in no financial situation to be voting for such capitalist parties... yet they do.

    Own fault.
    Wake up and smell the BS or drown in it.
    Oh yes. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boutros_Boutros-Ghali
  15. Standard member Grampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    28 May '13 08:55
    Originally posted by whodey

    It does not seem to matter which party is at the helm, America seems to slide down hill further and further every year.
    Weakening of our collective work ethic; an uninformed electorate; national fixation on personality,
    rather than principle; and gradual erosion in each subsequent generation's respect for authority.