1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 13:441 edit
    Originally posted by @shallow-blue
    Surely in WhoTrumpAynDey-world, McCain isn't a veteran in the first place, but a war criminal and a traitor? Stick to the agenda, mate, stick to the agenda!
    What part of throwing veterans under the bus don't you understand? McCain did this as I have shown. So I reckon you don't give a damn. Fine.

The government is notorious for this, going back long before the poor agent orange vets who were denied care.

This is nothing new, and will never change under the present system.
  2. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 15:21
    Originally posted by @whodey
    As a war veteran, but after he turned his back on Vets in need of health care, that no longer holds any value for me.
    As a war veteran? I suppose you have great respect for Kerry as well.
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 15:43
    Originally posted by @eladar
    As a war veteran? I suppose you have great respect for Kerry as well.
    I have respect for men who are willing to lay down their lives for their country or something they believe in.......until they turn around and throw their fellow veterans under the bus, or something similar to enhance their own personal power.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 16:13
    I have respect for men who are willing to lay down their lives for their country or something they believe in.......until they turn around and throw their fellow veterans under the bus, or something similar to enhance their own personal power.
    What about men who dodge the draft through faking an injury?
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 16:36
    You mean a political career?
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 23:441 edit
    After running for 7 years on the premise of repealing Obamacare he suddenly changes his mind?

You enjoy liars, don't you Suzy. You must, you keep voting for them.
    Incorrect. I've never voted for a Republican in my entire life, and I do not plan on starting now.

They are a cancer on society.
  7. Joined
    15 Dec '03
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 02:07
    http://www.azcentral.com/story/news/arizona/investigations/2014/05/31/va-scandal-whistleblower-sam-foote/9830057/

A doctor who was a whistle blower as veterans were put on secret death lists reached out to McCain, but no help came.

Then he reached out to Rep. Jeff Miller, R-Fla, and the story went national.

Yes, McCain, the same man who just voted ...[text shortened]... care for you that these poor Vets have under a state run health care system of endless rationing
    You're a little behind the times. He's been a rat all along.https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/
  8. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 03:191 edit
    Originally posted by @kquinn909
    You're a little behind the times. He's been a rat all along.https://www.oathkeepers.org/breaking-news-john-mccains-1969-tokyo-rose-propaganda-recording-released/
    Kerry, McCain and Fonda...

All the same in spirit
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 12:00
    John McCain was overheard talking to Dims after voting against the repeal, "Now watch Donald Trump make America great again", with subsequent laughter in the background.

That McCain, what a jokester. 😵
  10. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 12:22
    Here is John McCain telling the world what an abysmal failure Obamacare is and how people in his own state were suffering

YouTube

I can only conclude McCain enjoys watching people suffer.

Will he live long enough to enjoy it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree