1. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 02:333 edits
    Republicans...Is it difficult to understand why Democrats continue to vote for a Liberal agenda???

Maybe this will make things easier for you to understand: Take a long hard look at the DJIA, unemployment rate, job growth, rate of bank failures, number of long term unemployed people, number of dead soldiers coming home from the middle east, number of soldiers coming home minus arms, legs and eyes, number of failed businesses, number of people with health insurance, the health of Osama Bin Laden and the number of terror alerts in 2008....and look at these things now. Are you still having difficulty?? I might be able to explain things even more simply than this...but I'd need puppets and crayons!
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 07:22
    Originally posted by bill718
    Republicans...Is it difficult to understand why Democrats continue to vote for a Liberal agenda???

Maybe this will make things easier for you to understand: Take a long hard look at the DJIA, unemployment rate, job growth, rate of bank failures, number of long term unemployed people, number of dead soldiers coming home from the middle east, number of sol ...[text shortened]... I might be able to explain things even more simply than this...but I'd need puppets and crayons!
    Apparently you don't realize that Democrats played a role in all that you mentioned and besides all the Democrat politicians are liars. 😏
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 07:43
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Apparently you don't realize that Democrats played a role in all that you mentioned and besides all the Democrat politicians are liars. 😏
    Go back to your Republican masters and tell them you're working towards fulfilling their goals of having the middle class become even poorer and making them even more rich. Only people as stupid as you work against your own best interests.
  4. Germany
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 09:42
    For the same reason one would prefer a giant douche over a turd sandwich.
  5. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 14:09

Maybe this will make things easier for you to understand: Take a long hard look at the DJIA, unemployment rate, job growth, rate of bank failures, number of long term unemployed people, number of dead soldiers coming home from the middle east, number of sol ...[text shortened]... I might be able to explain things even more simply than this...but I'd need puppets and crayons!
    You just gave all the reasons why people are at least beginning to see that government doesn't have the solutions to all problems, in fact the biggest ones they create.
  6. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 14:09
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    For the same reason one would prefer a giant douche over a turd sandwich.
    Not much of a choice.
  7. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 14:11
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Go back to your Republican masters and tell them you're working towards fulfilling their goals of having the middle class become even poorer and making them even more rich. Only people as stupid as you work against your own best interests.
    Try to recognize that your success or failure is not due to the party of the President, and that Congress can't just legislate prosperity.

I have no Masters, and don't want any.
  8. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 14:14

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Regression_toward_the_mean
  9. Germany
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 14:55
    Originally posted by normbenign
    Congress can't just legislate prosperity.
    What does that even mean?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 16:111 edit
    Try to recognize that your success or failure is not due to the party of the President, and that Congress can't just legislate prosperity.

I have no Masters, and don't want any.
    Congress for sure cannot legislate prosperity but they CERTAINLY can impede it. They are doing THAT quite well.

I don't understand the rank and file republicans who are in the middle class, let those robbers in Washington take their class away from them and shove them down the ranks to poverty while legislating tax laws so the billionaires pay zero tax. Most of them pay the same amount of tax as the homeless.

That is not a coincidence.
  11. Standard memberbill718
    Enigma
    Seattle
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 18:50
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    ..and our fine, God fearing, Christian goody two shoes republicans are as pure as the driven snow...right?🙄
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 20:49
    ..and our fine, God fearing, Christian goody two shoes republicans are as pure as the driven snow...right?🙄
    No. There are many to blame on both sides. But now we need a leader that will push us in the right direction, and Hillary or Bernie is the wrong leader for the job.
  13. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 20:59
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    What does that even mean?
    You mean a highly intellectual guy can't read a simple sentence?
  14. The Catbird's Seat
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 21:03
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Congress for sure cannot legislate prosperity but they CERTAINLY can impede it. They are doing THAT quite well.

I don't understand the rank and file republicans who are in the middle class, let those robbers in Washington take their class away from them and shove them down the ranks to poverty while legislating tax laws so the billionaires pay zero tax. Most of them pay the same amount of tax as the homeless.

That is not a coincidence.

Government has generally done that regardless of the party in charge. I don't understand rank and file of either party. The robbers in Washington just have different initials after their names, but all of them seem to return home far more wealthy than when they left all on pauper's wages. How does that work?
  15. Germany
    Moves
    25 Dec '15 21:34
    You mean a highly intellectual guy can't read a simple sentence?
    No, a highly intellectual guy is giving you an opportunity to clarify a vague/meaningless statement.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree