Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

  1. 27 Jan '17 02:19 / 1 edit
    Why do Dims never seem to say much about the astounding debt piled up by the US federal government?

    The only time I hear them mention it is when they suggest that some of their socialist health care legislation might help slash money from being spent or using it to help justify abortion in killing off those who might later be depending on the state because they are unwanted.

    Is there a breaking point or can the debt exponentially explode from here on out without the US going belly up?
  2. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    27 Jan '17 02:23
    Originally posted by whodey
    Why do Dims never seem to say much about the astounding debt piled up by the US federal government?

    The only time I hear them mention it is when they suggest that some of their socialist health care legislation might help slash money from being spent or using it to help justify abortion in killing off those who might later be depending on the state because ...[text shortened]... king point or can the debt exponentially explode from here on out without the US going belly up?
    Why don't you go ask your buddy who wants to build a "big, beautiful", useless wall?
  3. 27 Jan '17 02:29
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Why don't you go ask your buddy who wants to build a "big, beautiful", useless wall?
    At least the GOP gives lip service to caring, granted they do nothing about it.
  4. Standard member checkbaiter
    By God's Grace
    27 Jan '17 03:54
    Originally posted by whodey
    At least the GOP gives lip service to caring, granted they do nothing about it.
    I think Trump will eventually start addressing the debt. He is going to get pressure from his own cabinet.
    He has quite a bit on his plate.
    He will also get pressured from the Heritage Foundation, Conservative media, etc
  5. Subscriber Suzianne
    Misfit Queen
    27 Jan '17 04:32
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I think Trump will eventually start addressing the debt. He is going to get pressure from his own cabinet.
    He has quite a bit on his plate.
    He will also get pressured from the Heritage Foundation, Conservative media, etc
    Since when does a regime even get 'pressure' from their own propaganda machine, much less bow to it?