1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 16:19
    I know he said he would resign, but he did not say when. Now there is clamoring within the Swamp that maybe he should stay.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/18/dem-senators-second-thought-maybe-franken-stay/

What say you? Should Creepy Al stay or go?
  2. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 16:26
    Originally posted by @whodey
    I know he said he would resign, but he did not say when. Now there is clamoring within the Swamp that maybe he should stay.

https://hotair.com/archives/2017/12/18/dem-senators-second-thought-maybe-franken-stay/

What say you? Should Creepy Al stay or go?
    How about Al avails himself of the GOP solution, and waits for the electorate to decide when he's up for reelection?
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 16:311 edit
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    How about Al avails himself of the GOP solution, and waits for the electorate to decide when he's up for reelection?
    Make no mistake, this witch hunt for sexually deviant Congressional members has the entire GOP scared to death. They would rather spend all day jerking off on the internet than be held accountable for anything, let alone campaign promises of repealing and replacing Obamacare.

Considering this, they would probably vote to keep Creepy Al.
  4. Subscriberkmax87
    Blade Runner
    Republicants
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 16:37
    Make no mistake, this witch hunt for sexually deviant Congressional members has the entire GOP scared to death. They would rather spend all day jerking off on the internet than be held accountable for anything, let alone campaign promises of repealing and replacing Obamacare.

It's as if they're trying to reset the bar and stop the carnage. Anywhere near, sounds like locker room talk/ fratboy humour, seems good enough.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 19:291 edit
    Originally posted by @kmax87
    It's as if they're trying to reset the bar and stop the carnage. Anywhere near, sounds like locker room talk/ fratboy humour, seems good enough.
    I would just be happy with term limits. Just keep the swamp and watch them all go bye, bye in 2 to 6 years.

But nooooooo! We mustn't have that. Why everyone knows that the President needs term limits and state legislators need term limits, but those in the US federal Congress are all a cut above.
  6. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 19:32
    Will any of the large number of sexual predators in the Republican Party step down?
  7. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 19:38
    Originally posted by @athousandyoung
    Will any of the large number of sexual predators in the Republican Party step down?
    No. They must be forced out.

Apparently, Congress only cared about Roy Moore. Everyone else is peachy keen it seems.

Even Creepy Al is having second thoughts. My guess is he will try to weasel back in.
  8. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 22:14

ah...and the liberal slips out
  9. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 22:34
    No. They must be forced out.

Apparently, Congress only cared about Roy Moore. Everyone else is peachy keen it seems.

Even Creepy Al is having second thoughts. My guess is he will try to weasel back in.
    What did Congress actually do to Roy Moore?
  10. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    18 Dec '17 23:45
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    ah...and the liberal slips out
    You pendejos are going to define yourselves out of existence

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree