Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 04 Jun '09 18:54
    If the Opposition wins?
  2. Standard member sh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    04 Jun '09 19:04
    Originally posted by scherzo
    If the Opposition wins?
    Not if they're not attacked from Lebanon first.
  3. 04 Jun '09 20:13
    If the Opposition wins?
    The opposition being the previous Arab invaders? I guess then they will yes.
  4. 04 Jun '09 20:42
    Originally posted by Sushill
    The opposition being the previous Arab invaders? I guess then they will yes.
    Arab "invaders"? If I remember accurately, the Opposition is led by parties that liberated Southern Lebanon in 2000 and again in 2006.
  5. 04 Jun '09 20:43
    Originally posted by sh76
    Not if they're not attacked from Lebanon first.
    Did you just say the amazing radical thing that I thought you said?? Wow!!
  6. 04 Jun '09 21:38
    I think very likely there will be some sort of air strike on Iran if they do any thing.
  7. 04 Jun '09 23:05
    Originally posted by utherpendragon
    I think very likely there will be some sort of air strike on Iran if they do any thing.
    Iran perhaps. But Iran can defend itself fairly easily. Lebanon is battered.
  8. 05 Jun '09 12:11
    Arab "invaders"? If I remember accurately, the Opposition is led by parties that liberated Southern Lebanon in 2000 and again in 2006.
    The invasion goes back way before 2000. Perhaps you should go back to school and learn a thing or two about the Yom Kippur war for instance.
  9. 05 Jun '09 13:18
    Originally posted by Sushill
    The invasion goes back way before 2000. Perhaps you should go back to school and learn a thing or two about the Yom Kippur war for instance.
    Which the Lebanese Opposition was not involved in, and which was not an invasion against Israel per se, but an attempt to reclaim the Sinai and Golan.