1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 20:40
    'Woke' American Ideas Are a Threat, French Leaders Say

PARIS — The threat is said to be existential. It fuels secessionism. Gnaws at national unity. Abets Islamism. Attacks France’s intellectual and cultural heritage.

he threat? “Certain social science theories entirely imported from the United States,’’ said President Emmanuel Macron.

French politicians, high-profile intellectuals and journalists are warning that progressive American ideas — specifically on race, gender, post-colonialism — are undermining their society. “There’s a battle to wage against an intellectual matrix from American universities,’’ warned Mr. Macron’s education minister.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/woke-american-ideas-are-a-threat-french-leaders-say/ar-BB1dwN0q
    -------------------------------

Hey Progs, Libs, us conservs have been telling you this for years.
    You are a clear and present existential threat to peace and unity in America.

The Marxists, Libs and Progs in America have been pushing for a race war for a long time. It isn't working. But it's the thought that counts.
  2. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 20:48
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]PARIS — The threat is said to be existential. It fuels secessionism. Gnaws at national unity. Abets Islamism. Attacks France’s intellectual and cultural heritage.

he threat? “Certain social science theories entirely imported from the United States,’’ said President Emmanuel Macron.

French politic ...[text shortened]... ave been pushing for a race war for a long time. It isn't working. But it's the thought that counts.
    Maybe we should bust into the capital building, kill a few people, destroy some property, then start sniveling about Hunter Biden for the 633rd time.

Sound like a plan? 😴
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 21:321 edit
    @mchill said
    Maybe we should bust into the capital building, kill a few people, destroy some property, then start sniveling about Hunter Biden for the 633rd time.

Sound like a plan? 😴
    Maybe you should STFU.
    LOOK at all the damage done by democrats over the last year and all the people they have beaten and murdered and businesses they have destroyed.
  4. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 22:34
    @mchill said

Sound like a plan? 😴
    Well, I think you had a plan when you killed a bunch of people in the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone, looted a bunch of retailers, turned cars over and lit them on fire, attacked the federal courts in America, and said it was all in the name of caring about Black Lives.

[applause]

Good job!
  5. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    09 Feb '21 22:55
    @dood111 said
    Maybe you should STFU.
    LOOK at all the damage done by democrats over the last year and all the people they have beaten and murdered and businesses they have destroyed.
    Maybe you should STFU-

- No
  6. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 00:43
    [double facepalm]

Morons will be morons.

Is the only thing you conservatives took away from a failed Trump administration and a president leaving the White House in disgrace is that narcissistic white privilege is the way to go? Really?
  7. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 04:36
    @earl-of-trumps said

[i]PARIS — The threat is said to be existential. It fuels secessionism. Gnaws at national unity. Abets Islamism. Attacks France’s intellectual and cultural heritage.

French politic ...[text shortened]... ave been pushing for a race war for a long time. It isn't working. But it's the thought that counts.
    Fascist!

Your cultural marxism, that which you refer to, is:
    1. A debunked conspiracy theory.
    2. Better known as cultural Bolshivism & Jewish Bolshivism and is nazi propaganda from the 20’s and 30’s. Even included in Mein Kampf.

Know your history before spreading nazi, anti-Jewish tropes.

There is no left-wing elite, in cahoots with rich Jews and the media trying to run democracy be silencing opinion.

All there is are people who don’t want to listen to Nazi propaganda and extreme right-wing conspiracy BS.

It’s time for you to start a-googlin’ (or duckduckgo-ing) and checking out the 💩 you’re constantly sending.
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 06:321 edit
    @shavixmir - Know your history before spreading nazi, anti-Jewish tropes.

LOL!!! Listen to the totalitarian EuroFool try to spin out of the truth by slinging shet.
    So Macron nails the American leftist Facismo movement and you, of course, blame the messenger.

LOL you tool bag.
  9. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 06:38
    @earl-of-trumps said

LOL!!! Listen to the totalitarian EuroFool try to spin out of the truth by slinging shet.
    So Macron nails the American leftist Facismo movement and you, of course, blame the messenger.

LOL you tool bag.
    There are no "leftist Fascists".
  10. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 09:19
    @earl-of-trumps said

LOL you tool bag.
    Macron is a right-wing nutjob.
    There is no left-wing fascism.
    I am blaming the messenger: you. As you posted this 💩.

There is no spin. You fascist antisemite.

Read! Look up what I wrote.
    And then reflect on which side of history you are on and why everybody hates your guts.
  11. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 16:09
    yeh, wokeism just deported 20 something children to a country about to go bananas, wokeism is to blame so many americans are living paycheck to paycheck, woke ideas make cops shoot minorities at an significant higher rate.

Wokeism is a threat to american society, everybody. A french guy said so in an article where he is maybe misquoted so we should pay attention now. Not when another european said that maybe people deserve healthcare. Nevermind that guy. Listen to THIS guy because he agrees with earl of trumps, a guy on a chess forum.

What an imbecile.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 16:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 16:46
    @Suzianne

Why continue with name calling Suzie Q?

Doesn't make you sound any smarter.

-VR
  14. Joined
    20 Oct '06
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 17:012 edits
    @Earl-of-Trumps

You're actually right, for once. Sort of. Here's an example:

California schools were shut down on April 27th of last year and have been closed all year. There's lots and lots of evidence that e-learning has had a disproportionate effect on minorities and working mothers. There's lots and lost of evidence that e-learning does not work nearly as well as in-person learning. There's some evidence that COVID doesn't spread all that well in schools if proper precautions are taken.

What is the California school board doing? You would think they would be working tirelessly day and night trying to reopen schools, right?

Nope.

They've spent a lot of time planning to rename their schools that may seem "offensive" to some people. Among the schools that are being renamed, any school with the name Lincoln, Washington or Feinstein. 44 schools in total.

Importantly, renaming a school costs money. Renaming a school takes time. Renaming schools is distracting from the massive failures of educators in getting schools reopened in a reasonable time frame. This has been a disaster for minority families, families with young children and working moms. Even just from an optics standpoint, can't we at least pretend to try to reopen schools instead of renaming them?

If I'm a parent of a kid enrolled at one of those schools that is being renamed but not reopened, I'm furious.

LOL I had to edit and post this quote from the San Francisco mayor. Ironic?

I understand the significance of the name of a school, and a school's name should instill a feeling of pride in every student that walks through its doors, regardless of their race, religion, or sexual orientation

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/27/us/san-francisco-school-name-changes-trnd/index.html
  15. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Feb '21 17:45
    @very-rusty said
    @Suzianne

Why continue with name calling Suzie Q?

Doesn't make you sound any smarter.

-VR
    it's a form of release.

Earl and others like him have proven time and again they aren't interested in debating (not that racism and fascism merits debate), they spout the vilest crap or falsehoods (deliberate or non), they derail otherwise interesting debates and reporting them does nothing because the mods are more interested in removing naughty words than hateful pricks.

Calling him names doesn't make one smarter just like McDonalds' Big Mac isn't actual food. They both feel good though.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree