1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 09:47
    Originally posted by KazetNagorra
    I suggest you take your medicine in time for Nov. 8th.
    You mean the landslide victory for Trump which is stolen from the American people on account of the rigged system?
    The very system which has already been revealed as rigged in early voting areas such as Georgia and Texas--- votes for Trump magically converted to a vote for Clinton?
    A rigged system that turns a blind eye when Clinton visits the Florida supervisor in charge of voting.
    A rigged system that has 16 states using voting machines provided by Clinton's puppetmaster, George Sonos.
    Literally the only way he loses is for the system to be rigged.
  2. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    28 Oct '16 17:561 edit
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    What people?
    The majority of people who state the world is round are doing so on the basis of other's declarations.
    There are very few who are in any kind of position to know.
    Not sure what Freemasonry's stake in the game might be, but what an incredibly odd coincidence for all "astronauts" to have been part of that secret society, right?
    What people? The people who say that the earth is round and the pictures of the earth they have given us.

I just assumed you came up with a motive for making all this up.

Do you then think the earth is flat as a pancake or what exactly do you believe? Is earth a Frisbee in space or is there really no space at all?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree