13 Jul '16 02:371 edit

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Joined
    29 Mar '09
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 03:02
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I guess when Chief Rabbi has a daughter, mother , sister or wife get raped during war or at any other time, he will reap what he sowed. What he said won't have any effect on the behavior of the soldiers. They will do it anyway. Same with any other nations military. The armies of the world really do not place much value in human life. Of course there is patriotism, brotherhood, yada yada to make it possible for a soldier to live with himself. Hiroshima and Nagasaki pale in comparison to the firebombings of the German cities. It always is explained away by we had to do it to win. Looks like the same is true with Chief Rabbi and rape. Somehow he has used the war philosophy of taking the war to the people and justified rape.
  3. Standard membervivify
    rain
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 03:25
    This probably stems from Old Testament passages that allow soldiers to take wives from nations they've helped conquer. Even God threatened the Jews with the rape of their women by nations that defeat them in war, if they don't obey (Deuteronomy 28:15-68; verse 30 specifically mentions rape).
  4. Standard membermchill
    Cryptic
    Behind the scenes
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 09:59
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Why do we need to know this?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Jul '16 21:08

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree