1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    08 May '18 02:541 edit
    So let's say you are dead as a door nail. Do you want Donald Trump at your funeral?

Well?
  2. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    08 May '18 04:27
    Originally posted by @whodey
    So let's say you are dead as a door nail. Do you want Donald Trump at your funeral?

Well?
    Only if it's a double ceremony.
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    08 May '18 04:52

Well?
    I would be a pall bearer at HIS funeral though.
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 May '18 04:54

Well?
    If its a shared plot.
  5. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    08 May '18 07:141 edit
    I would rather have Stormy Daniels attend my funeral and claim that I had died of a massive heart attack in her arms (even if it weren't true).
  6. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 May '18 12:01
    John McCain is a true American hero.
    Donald Trump is not.
    I did not vote for John McCain because I did not agree with his politics...but I've always admired and respected him.
    I applaud his decision to bar Trump from his funeral. As an American hero he has, at least, earned that right.

YouTube
  7. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    08 May '18 12:101 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    John McCain is a true American hero.
    Donald Trump is not.
    I did not vote for John McCain because I did not agree with his politics...but I've always admired and respected him.
    I applaud his decision to bar Trump from his funeral. As an American hero he has, at least, earned that right.

[youtube]1ctul6r6Okg[/youtube]
    "During the Vietnam War, the USS Forrestal was often stationed off the coast of North Vietnam, conducting combat operations. On the morning of July 29, the ship was preparing to attack when a rocket from one of its own F-4 Phantom jet fighters was accidentally launched. The rocket streaked across the deck and hit a parked A-4 Skyhawk jet. The Skyhawk, which was waiting to take off, was piloted by John McCain, the future senator from Arizona."

Daddy (an admiral)covered it up for him

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/rocket-causes-deadly-fire-on-aircraft-carrier
  8. Joined
    06 Nov '15
    Moves
    08 May '18 12:25
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    "During the Vietnam War, the USS Forrestal was often stationed off the coast of North Vietnam, conducting combat operations. On the morning of July 29, the ship was preparing to attack when a rocket from one of its own F-4 Phantom jet fighters was accidentally launched. The rocket streaked across the deck and hit a parked A-4 Skyhawk jet. The Skyhaw ...[text shortened]...

https://www.history.com/this-day-in-history/rocket-causes-deadly-fire-on-aircraft-carrier
    ...and...what is your point?
    Are you trying to imply that John McCain was somehow at fault? Not just a lucky survivor of one of the U.S. Navy's most tragic aviation accidents?
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 May '18 12:32

Well?
    Only if he calls my funeral the BEST funeral in HISTORY !! 😀
  10. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    08 May '18 12:36
    "During the Vietnam War, the USS Forrestal was often stationed off the coast of North Vietnam, conducting combat operations. On the morning of July 29, the ship was preparing to attack when a rocket from one of its own F-4 Phantom jet fighters was accidentally launched. The rocket streaked across the deck and hit a parked A-4 Skyhawk jet. The Skyhaw ...[text shortened]...

I am truly convinced that you were conceived in a haystack with 2 cows and 4 pigs bearing witness !!

Really, I am convinced !! 🙄
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    08 May '18 12:541 edit
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    ...and...what is your point?
    Are you trying to imply that John McCain was somehow at fault? Not just a lucky survivor of one of the U.S. Navy's most tragic aviation accidents?
    As you might have realized by now Mott's strength are neither reading comprehension nor logic.
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    08 May '18 13:20
    "During the Vietnam War, the USS Forrestal was often stationed off the coast of North Vietnam, conducting combat operations. On the morning of July 29, the ship was preparing to attack when a rocket from one of its own F-4 Phantom jet fighters was accidentally launched. The rocket streaked across the deck and hit a parked A-4 Skyhawk jet. The Skyhaw ...[text shortened]... by John McCain, the future senator from Arizona."

[b]Daddy (an admiral)covered it up for him
    Covered what up? What exactly are you insinuating? That McCain was responsible for the Forrestal disaster?

A) the errant rocket was not launched by McCain or his aircraft. McCain’s aircraft was next to the first aircraft which the rocket struck.

B) poor quality ordnance, not human error, was the cause of the disaster.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1967_USS_Forrestal_fire
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    08 May '18 19:44
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    As you might have realized by now Mott's strength are neither reading comprehension nor logic.
    Well he completely failed to understand a news article from
    "The Sun" which famously has a reading age of 8 years.

So don't expect much from him.
  14. Germany
    Moves
    08 May '18 20:12

Yeah, attack a veteran's record to come to the defense of a draft dodger. Good job.
  15. Account suspended
    Moves
    08 May '18 20:26

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree