1. Standard membersh76
    Civis Americanus Sum
    New York
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 16:08
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    It really makes me wonder what the hell they're doing in Iraq when they should be in yemen. Not only that but why is it so easy for terrorists to bring down US planes (or attempt to), the incompetence in dealing with this international threat is truly puzzling.
    It's so easy to bring down US planes, eh?

Is that why, of almost 10 million commercial flights since 9/11 taking off or landing in the US, NONE have been brought down by terrorism?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 17:34
    Originally posted by sh76
    Is that why, of almost 10 million commercial flights since 9/11 taking off or landing in the US, NONE have been brought down by terrorism?
    We might ask, of almost 10 million posts at RHP since 9/11, why do you take generalissimo's seriously? I mean, really. Do you feel threatened by these question he asks? Seriously?
  3. Pepperland
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 18:35
    Originally posted by sh76
    It's so easy to bring down US planes, eh?

well, this nigerian extremist almost succeed despite warnings from his own father. why is that?
  4. Pepperland
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 18:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    We might ask, of almost 10 million posts at RHP since 9/11, why do you take generalissimo's seriously? I mean, really. Do you feel threatened by these question he asks? Seriously?
    Why do we take you seriously? instead of discussing the thread's topic you insist on pointless personal attacks and irrelevant questions, don't you have anything better to do?
  5. Joined
    22 Jun '08
    Moves
    30 Dec '09 23:02
    In an interview with Bin Laden by Al Jazeera in 2001, he explained the phrase
    al-Qaeda. "Training Base" I always thought it meant something else.
    You can't argue with the fact, that he has managed to do what he planned. To strike fear and terror in to then hearts of all "Infidals"
    How do you really fight an enemy, who has such hatred imbedded inside?
    Fight a fight dirtier than they? Pillage and burn?
    Lock down our entire country?
    Pray
  6. At the Revolution
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 16:101 edit
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/8433844.stm

[b]Yemen has said it is not getting enough support from the West to tackle al-Qaeda, as details emerge of the suspected US jet bomber's time there

[i]"Foreign Minister Abu Bakr al-Qirbi told the BBC that Yemen had the will and ability to deal with al-Qaeda, but was undermined by a lack r attempt to), the incompetence in dealing with this international threat is truly puzzling.[/b]
    [/i]"Change we can believe in" my foot. I should've gone with Hillary.
  7. Pepperland
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 17:47
    Originally posted by Hugh Glass
    In an interview with Bin Laden by Al Jazeera in 2001, he explained the phrase
    al-Qaeda. "Training Base" I always thought it meant something else.
    You can't argue with the fact, that he has managed to do what he planned. To strike fear and terror in to then hearts of all "Infidals"
    How do you really fight an enemy, who has such hatred imbedded inside?
    Fight a fight dirtier than they? Pillage and burn?
    Lock down our entire country?
    Pray
    I'd say its impossible to kill all terrorists and prevent others from becoming radicalized, the cheapest and probably the best thing for the US to do would be to "lock down the country" and concentrate on home-grown terrorism rather than what goes on in the middle-east. Another thing to do is to offer support for other govts to combat terrorism in their own countries instead of just invading.
  8. Pepperland
    Moves
    31 Dec '09 17:47
    Originally posted by scherzo
    [/i]"Change we can believe in" my foot. I should've gone with Hillary.
    what exactly are you opposed to?
  9. At the Revolution
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 01:22
    what exactly are you opposed to?
    Obama.
  10. Pepperland
    Moves
    01 Jan '10 17:01
    Obama.
    why?
  11. At the Revolution
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 01:08
    why?
    Because he made a bunch of flashy campaign promises. Then, unlike most politicians who ignore most of their promises, Obama ignored all of them, and in addition, acted like such a Republican jerk that he is my least favorite person of the year.
  12. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 01:09
    Because he made a bunch of flashy campaign promises. Then, unlike most politicians who ignore most of their promises, Obama ignored all of them, and in addition, acted like such a Republican jerk that he is my least favorite person of the year.
    Which campaign promises did he ignore?
  13. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 01:10
    well, this nigerian extremist almost succeed despite warnings from his own father. why is that?
    If "almost succeeded" is the best terrorists can do I am not too concerned.
  14. At the Revolution
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 01:13
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    If "almost succeeded" is the best terrorists can do I am not too concerned.
    He didn't even almost succeed. He just burned his crotch.
  15. At the Revolution
    Moves
    02 Jan '10 01:13
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    Which campaign promises did he ignore?
    End the financial crisis. Withdraw from Iraq. Do his part to ensure universal health care.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree