1. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    12 Feb '21 17:291 edit
    At least 400,000 Yemeni children under 5 could die of starvation this year - UN agencies ---- Reuters

DUBAI (Reuters) - At least 400,000 Yemeni children under 5 could die of starvation this year without urgent intervention amid soaring rates of severe malnutrition driven by war and the coronavirus pandemic, four U.N. agencies said on Friday.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-malnutrition/at-least-400000-yemeni-children-under-5-could-die-of-starvation-this-year-u-n-agencies-idUSKBN2AC16K
    ----------

Yemen, Lebanon, Tigray (Ethiopia), Lybia - probably the 4 worst places in the world to be right now.

And I continue to question America's foreign aid policy, which, in some regards,
    really seems to be dictated to the Pols by special interest groups promoting their
    favorite causes at the cost of more urgent world-wide causes.
  2. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 02:26
    @earl-of-trumps said
    At least 400,000 Yemeni children under 5 could die of starvation this year - UN agencies ---- Reuters

DUBAI (Reuters) - At least 400,000 Yemeni children under 5 could die of starvation this year without urgent intervention amid soaring rates of severe malnutrition driven by war and the coronavirus pandemic, four U.N. agencies said on Friday.

https: ...[text shortened]... cial interest groups promoting their
    favorite causes at the cost of more urgent world-wide causes.
    Genocide and tribal slaughter are common practice, religion, in Rwanda and other African territories. You never see anything about that. They kill each other in their beds in the black of night.
    But, ....isnt that what they..Do? That is their life style, their answer to football, or just basic natural inherited practice. So, we leave them to live their lives in their own way. Maybe Duchess could weigh in on this, without all her infernal links.
    So, then you have other countries you list above. You mention them...why not mention the things in Africa?
  3. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 02:50
    Too bad Yemen isn't close to any oil rich countries that can help them out and they have to depend on hand outs from the West. 🤣
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 02:58

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

5. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 03:00

6. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 05:55
    @averagejoe1 said
    Genocide and tribal slaughter are common practice, religion, in Rwanda and other African territories. You never see anything about that. They kill each other in their beds in the black of night.
    But, ....isnt that what they..Do? That is their life style, their answer to football, or just basic natural inherited practice. So, we leave them to live their lives in ...[text shortened]... you have other countries you list above. You mention them...why not mention the things in Africa?
    Libya and Ethiopia are in Africa.

Sometimes I wonder if you actually know what your fingers are doing.
  7. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 08:011 edit
    @averagejoe1 said
    But, ....isnt that what they..Do? That is their life style, their answer to football, or just basic natural inherited practice. So, we leave them to live their lives in ...[text shortened]... you have other countries you list above. You mention them...why not mention the things in Africa?
    Joe: You mention them...why not mention the things in Africa?

Dude, look again. Tigray is a section of Ethiopia, which is in Africa. Libya is in Africa.

There are 54 countries in Africa, lots of chances for border wars. But if you have a
    more serious situation going on in Africa that you think deserves mention, By all means, post it!
  8. SubscriberEarl of Trumps
    Pawn Whisperer
    My Kingdom fora Pawn
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 08:04
    @dood111 said
    Too bad Yemen isn't close to any oil rich countries that can help them out and they have to depend on hand outs from the West. 🤣
    no shoot, huh?
  9. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 13:57
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    You are incorrectly disparaging me in front of all my friends!!!!!!! My post does not mention the country of Yemen. Apologize or I will send somebody down there! How big 'a ole girl are you, anyway?
  10. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 14:00
    @AverageJoe1
    I said ". You mention them (Yemen)....why not mention the ones in Africa?" And while I have your attention, why dont libs answer questions.......Why didn't you mention the ones in Africa? Whew....
  11. SubscriberAverageJoe1
    Gimme It! Free Stuf!
    Lake Como
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 21:32
    Hello? Duchess????
  12. Joined
    09 Jan '20
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 22:011 edit
    Yemen children are starving....and the ultra rich muslim countries with all the oil like the UAR and Saudi Arabia that are like 200 hundred miles away are letting it happen and expecting Christian countries in Europe and America to help them out.
    Jesus wept.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 22:06

14. Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 22:142 edits

15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    13 Feb '21 22:21
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    https://www.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1634294/candy-bomber-delivered-chocolate-hope-to-berlin/

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree