1. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    01 Oct '12 21:27
    According to one GOP focus group, many undecided voters aren't buying Romney's take on Obama's quote. I thought it was pretty easily refuted, but I never know how closely undecided voters are paying attention. And these are the people who are going to be deciding our fate in a few weeks.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/haley-barbour-47-percent-focus-group.php?ref=fpnewsfeed
  2. Houston, Texas
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 19:16
    Originally posted by Kunsoo
    According to one GOP focus group, many undecided voters aren't buying Romney's take on Obama's quote. I thought it was pretty easily refuted, but I never know how closely undecided voters are paying attention. And these are the people who are going to be deciding our fate in a few weeks.

http://2012.talkingpointsmemo.com/2012/10/haley-barbour-47-percent-focus-group.php?ref=fpnewsfeed
    Interesting. It doesn't surprise me. It was primarily those right-wingers who would never vote to reelect the President anyway who made a out-of-context big deal and mischaracterization of the comment. It's funny that the GOP centered their convention around attacking the comment. It was repeated a zillion times and with multiple speech themes refuting the mischaracterized comment. It looks like it will be an 2012 electoral landslide for the President.
  3. Joined
    03 Feb '07
    Moves
    02 Oct '12 23:55
    Originally posted by moon1969
    Interesting. It doesn't surprise me. It was primarily those right-wingers who would never vote to reelect the President anyway who made a out-of-context big deal and mischaracterization of the comment. It's funny that the GOP centered their convention around attacking the comment. It was repeated a zillion times and with multiple speech themes refuting ...[text shortened]... haracterized comment. It looks like it will be an 2012 electoral landslide for the President.
    Yeah, but even the way the "liberal media" was reporting it seemed to suggest it had some traction. I guess people aren't necessarily as stupid as I tend to think.

And they don't seem to be swayed by all the Citizens United based funding either. Maybe we've reached a threshold of voter enlightenment in this country.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree