1. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 17:332 edits
    https://lidblog.com/z-street-wins-viewpoint-discrimination-lawsuit-against-irs/

Ever heard of the Z street scandal? No you say? Well perhaps that is because it was just another example of Barak Obama using Federal agencies, like the DOJ and FBI, for political purposes, but the press dare not mention it. Most know that the IRS recently lost a court battle with conservatives who were targeted, but most don't know that Jews in America were also targeted. And it was not because they were conservative, rather, it was because of their support of Zionism, something that Barak Obama detested above all else.

As most know, Jews tend to lean liberal, for whatever reason.
  2. Joined
    05 Sep '08
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 17:55
    Originally posted by @whodey

Ever heard of the Z street scandal? No you say? Well perhaps that is because it was just another example of Barak Obama using Federal agencies, like the DOJ and FBI, for political purposes, but the press dare not mention it. Most know that the IRS recently lost a court batt ...[text shortened]... Obama detested above all else.

There was a good editorial in today's Wall Street Journal on this topic.
  3. Joined
    05 Nov '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 19:03

Ever heard of the Z street scandal? No you say? Well perhaps that is because it was just another example of Barak Obama using Federal agencies, like the DOJ and FBI, for political purposes, but the press dare not mention it. Most know that the IRS recently lost a court batt ...[text shortened]... Obama detested above all else.

None of the lefties here care...their world is crashing.
  4. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 19:08
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    Isn't it sad that the entire federal government had been turned against political opponents of Barak Obama?

Naturally, he had nothing to do with all this. He learned about it like the rest of us, on the 6 o'clock news 😵
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 19:09
    Originally posted by @mott-the-hoople
    None of the lefties here care...their world is crashing.
    How so? Who is going to do anything about all this? The GOP?

LMAO!
  6. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    02 Feb '18 19:271 edit
    Originally posted by @quackquack
    I'm surprised they ran the story. All of this is suppose to be hush, hush.

I know that the Dims refused to let the details be known about the law suit conservatives won against the IRS. I guess they cited concerns that the people involved might be targeted by conservatives. I guess the corruption and abuse was bad enough they were concerned for their very lives.
  7. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    03 Feb '18 06:54

I know that the Dims refused to let the details be known about the law suit conservatives won against the IRS. I guess they cited concerns that the people involved might be targeted by conservatives. I guess the corruption and abuse was bad enough they were concerned for their very lives.
    Seriously, man, turn the damned channel off of Fox News once in a while. Go outside, get some fresh air. Clear the head. Go get a coffee and a donut. You can't be mad at the world after a coffee and a donut.
  8. Standard memberno1marauder
    Naturally Right
    Somewhere Else
    Moves
    03 Feb '18 09:26

Neither of these cases were really "won" against the IRS; the Jeff Sessions DOJ merely decided to settle them in a favorable manner to plaintiffs for purely political reasons.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree