Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Debates Forum

Debates Forum

1. 03 Oct '10 17:42
    discuss.
  2. 03 Oct '10 18:09
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    discuss.
    Regular RHP posters have too much time on their hands.

Discuss.
  3. 03 Oct '10 18:19
    Originally posted by Teinosuke
    Regular RHP posters have too much time on their hands.

Discuss.
    I believe the majority of posters here don't have the annoying habit of starting threads without a clear topic of debate, every single day. Zeeblebot on the other hand can't help himself, he does have too much time on his hands IMO.
  4. 03 Oct '10 18:25
    another one of my many admirers.

why don't you total up the threads dedicated to a single forum member, see who comes out ahead?
  5. 03 Oct '10 18:27
    the only thread i see on this page with no answers is "more ballot fraud in Florida, imagine that!", and you wouldn't expect the liberals to touch that with a 10-foot pole, given how wedded they are to the idea that Bush cheated Gore out of the presidency.
  6. 03 Oct '10 18:29 / 1 edit
    i remember that one or a few FL counties in the Gore/Bush election had a suspiciously large number of double-punched votes, in favor of Gore. a columnist pointed out that a likely explanation would be that a steel rod was pushed through stacks of ballots in the hole corresponding to Vote For Gore. votes for Gore wouldn't be affected, while votes for Bush would be disqualified because they would be double-punched. this view was not picked up by the MSM, much.
  7. 03 Oct '10 18:32
    Originally posted by zeeblebot
    the only thread i see on this page with no answers is "more ballot fraud in Florida, imagine that!", and you wouldn't expect the liberals to touch that with a 10-foot pole, given how wedded they are to the idea that Bush cheated Gore out of the presidency.
    wouldn't you say the "my tomaters won't grow, it must be global warming" thread was devoid of any real topic of discussion, and was instead only an outlet for your global warming denialism.
  8. 03 Oct '10 18:38
    Originally posted by generalissimo
    wouldn't you say the "my tomaters won't grow, it must be global warming" thread was devoid of any real topic of discussion, and was instead only an outlet for your global warming denialism.
    this article was from The Atlantic!

and unless you've driven along Hwy 5 recently, you'd likely be lacking the critical piece of info refuting yet another AGW-is-not-a-theory-i-prove-it-here headline.