1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 03:031 edit
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Did you tell her that you find her "attractive"?
    Yes: "attractive" and elegant wearing her designer jeans with a long sleeve white blouse..
  2. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 03:121 edit
    Dear Complaint Desk: How can we stem the diarrheic flow
    of trite quotations flooding the General Forum?
  3. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 03:21
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Yes: "attractive" and elegant wearing her designer jeans with a long sleeve white blouse..
    Would you feel as good if you had been given a clean bill of health by an ugly doctor?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 03:231 edit
    Dear Complaint Desk: why is it that when women politicians or women professionals ~ or other prominent or successful women ~ are talked about, the discussion so often quickly moves to or dwells on matters such as their appearance, whether they are attractive or not, their clothes, and other topics that hint unmistakably towards their objectification?
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 03:46
    Dear Complaint Desk: How can we stem the diarrheic flow
    of trite quotations flooding the General Forum?
    "Relevant question, Andy. My people will get back to your people as soon as they figure it out." ~Ralph Noobie (Complaint Desk General Manager)
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 03:55
    Would you feel as good if you had been given a clean bill of health by an ugly doctor?
    Oh yeah; you don't know the half of it with this "attractive" and elegant lady. She only appears "ugly" to immature and needy men who haven't yet come to fully appreciate the quintessence of feminine pulchritude and her French Perfume up close and personal within the confines of an Internist's Exam Room.Reveal Hidden Content
    lol
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 03:59
    “When people complain of your complexity, they fail to remember that they made fun of your simplicity.” ―Michael Bassey Johnson
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 06:02
    Originally posted by Startreader
    Are you contending for the prize of the nastiest and most unintelliigent response in 2016?
    {{{OCD}}}

"Hear Ye. Hear Ye, on this date, February 17, 2016, the "Online Complaint Desk" is pleased to award Startreader its first ever Seal of Approval which is worth its weight in gold. Good job." ~Ralph Noobie (Complaint Desk General Manager)
  9. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 12:07
    “Life is far too precious to waste it complaining. If you don’t like where you are change it…it’s just that simple.”
    ―Sanjo Jendayi, Girl, Get Empty
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 16:53
    “Stop complaining, start contributing; stop crying, start smiling; and stop criticizing, start praising.” ―Vishwas Chavan
  11. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 18:01
    [b]2016 Online Complaint Desk

"This online global service will be provided 24 hours each day/seven days per week until December 31, 2016 for the benefit of all Red Hot Pawn Members. Well qualified "Online Complaint Desk" Staff Members will be available to assist you in resolving your complaints. Here are twenty six popular categories of complain ...[text shortened]... Zits. Thanks for choosing Red Hot Pawn." ~Regards, Ralph Noobie (Complaint Desk General Manager)[/b]
    43 days ... what a loser.
  12. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 18:27
    Originally posted by Kegge
    You seem like a very negative person.

-VR
  13. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 18:32
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You seem like a very negative person.

-VR
    That just made me spill my coffee!! lol
  14. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    18 Feb '16 18:32
    Originally posted by Kegge
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page One)
    Update (February 17, 2016) Thread 166701 (Page 285)

"On December 17, 2015 (62 days ago) I wrote: "To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for the foreseeable future." Earlier today an Internist informed me that the concerns which had prompted these "personal reasons" were no longer necessary. So I'll resume contributing threads to "this forum." My thanks for your prayers. Regards, GB"
    18 Feb '16 18:52
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (Page One)
    [b]Update
    (February 17, 2016) Thread 166701 (Page 285)

"On December 17, 2015 (62 days ago) I wrote: "To my friends, for personal reasons I've decided not to renew my subscription which expires on January 6, 2016. To my almost friends, this will be my final thread on this forum for ...[text shortened]... ume contributing threads to "this forum." My thanks for your prayers. Regards, GB"
    ___________[/b]
    43 days since Januari 6th, idiot.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree