1. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 May '16 22:20
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    I couldn't have put it better myself. 🙂

The thread that I'm really impressed by is Flat Earth, where someone has managed to draw a crowd of people who seem to think he's actually presenting a serious and plausible case.
    FMF lackey. Pathetic joining in in making suggestive and derogatory ridicule of a perfectly decent human being. Just pretenders of a higher intellect and moral standards. Forum trolls. Heaping insult on injury.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    24 May '16 22:30
    Originally posted by rookie54
    you folks with this crap are so lame...
    here's the whole facking list...

How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
    Which is worse, failing or never trying?
    If life is so short, why do we do so many things we don’t like and like so many things we don’t do?
    When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?
    What is the ...[text shortened]... w. The question is: Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
    Attribution or is this text your own original intellectual work product?
  3. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    24 May '16 22:41
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    Attribution or is this text your own original intellectual work product?
    They just can't handle it Bob. If it's anything good, to their way of thinking, it has to be destroyed. I think it's their low self esteem. In order to make themselves feel better they have to criticize anyone they disagree with.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    24 May '16 23:26
    Originally posted by josephw
    FMF lackey. Pathetic joining in in making suggestive and derogatory ridicule of a perfectly decent human being. Just pretenders of a higher intellect and moral standards. Forum trolls. Heaping insult on injury.
    Are you suggesting that he is coming across as having 'a lower intellect and moral standards' simply because of my frank words?
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    24 May '16 23:581 edit
    If anyone's a lackey, it's you. I'd give you an F for your capacity for independent thought. Even the person you admire thinks more than you do - and that's not saying much.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    28 May '16 02:07
    "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"

16. How come the things that make you happy don’t make everyone happy?

17. What one thing have you not done that you really want to do? What’s holding you back?

18. Are you holding onto something you need to let go of?

19. If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently l ...[text shortened]... e elevator faster?"

http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind
    "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind" Thread 160030

"21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

22. Why are you, you?

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

25. What are you most grateful for?"

http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/
  7. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Moves
    28 May '16 02:19
    "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind" Thread 160030

"21. Would you rather be a worried genius or a joyful simpleton?

22. Why are you, you?

23. Have you been the kind of friend you want as a friend?

24. Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

25. What a ...[text shortened]... grateful for?"

http://www.marcandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/
    "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"

21. Would you rather be happy or sad?

22. Why are you reading this drivel?

23. Have you been the kind of friend you don't want as a friend?

24. Which is worse, when an enemy moves away, or keeping in touch with a good friend who lives right near you?

25. What are you most grateful for? Thanks, Russ.

http://www.markandangel.com/2009/07/13/50-questions-that-will-free-your-mind/
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 02:23
    The calculated and rather tenacious repetition speaks volumes ~ and somehow gets to the very heart of the real issue here ~ in a way that the "original" does not. Thanks Handy Andy 🙂
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 02:33
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    If anyone's a lackey, it's you. I'd give you an F for your capacity for independent thought. Even the person you admire thinks more than you do - and that's not saying much.
    Do you really think I give a rip if you give me an F?

Talk about independent thought, why then do you lap on FMF's ars whenever he's deriding GB? I'll tell you why. Because you're a victum of group thinking, and a tag along hypocrite.
  10. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 02:37
    Originally posted by FMF
    The calculated and rather tenacious repetition speaks volumes ~ and somehow gets to the very heart of the real issue here ~ in a way that the "original" does not. Thanks Handy Andy 🙂
    I guess it's HandyAndy's turn to get his ars kissed.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 03:15
    Originally posted by josephw to Kewpie
    Talk about independent thought, why then do you lap on FMF's ars whenever he's deriding GB? I'll tell you why. Because you're a victum of group thinking, and a tag along hypocrite.
    So "deriding GB" is bad but "deriding" Kewpie is good?
  12. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 03:32
    Originally posted by FMF
    So "deriding GB" is bad but "deriding" Kewpie is good?
    It's always good to deride a derider. But what you don't get is is that GB never said anything to anyone that was derisive. You started it, and Kewpie followed your lead. You threw the first punch and got punched back. Suck it up.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 03:44
    It's always good to deride a derider. But what you don't get is is that GB never said anything to anyone that was derisive. You started it, and Kewpie followed your lead. You threw the first punch and got punched back. Suck it up.
    So you disagree with my criticism of this thread, then?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 May '16 03:52
    You threw the first punch and got punched back.
    Wasn't THIS the "first punch"? .... "FMF lackey. Pathetic joining in in making suggestive and derogatory ridicule of a perfectly decent human being. Just pretenders of a higher intellect and moral standards. Forum trolls. Heaping insult on injury" ...which was you replying to Kewpie's post about the Flat Earth thread?
  15. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    28 May '16 12:49
    Originally posted by FMF
    So you disagree with my criticism of this thread, then?
    Is that what you call it?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree