A match made in heaven:):

A match made in heaven:):

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
24 Aug 18

So, after Trump either gets kicked out through the I word or lasts till 2020 and THEN gets not re-elected, Melonia Trump then divorces the despot Trump. Then gets a divorce lawyer: Avenatti๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
24 Aug 18
1 edit

Originally posted by @sonhouse
So, after Trump either gets kicked out through the I word or lasts till 2020 and THEN gets not re-elected, Melonia Trump then divorces the despot Trump. Then gets a divorce lawyer: Avenatti๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚
geez...

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Aug 18

I think she could afford better than Avenati

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
24 Aug 18

Whatever happens Melania's biography will be a good read.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
24 Aug 18

Originally posted by @wolfgang59
Whatever happens Melania's biography will be a good read.
if she signed an NDA it might not be

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
24 Aug 18

He'll start a war before he goes, is that what you want?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Aug 18

Originally posted by @hand-of-hecate
He'll start a war before he goes, is that what you want?
HE? You do realize Melania is a woman right? Or are you talking about Avenatti? Last I heard, Avenatti does not have the power to start a war, except the one he is having with Trump.

Oh wait, you mean TRUMP? You figure he will start a war to keep M as his trophy wife? You think he really thinks that much of her?

Or just start a war out of spite that he gets voted out of office in 2020? Or someone using the I word in 2019?

Am I to assume you are another one with a bromance with Trump?

I think it would be a movie script if A got to be M's lawyer when she inevitably kicks her assswipe husband out of her life, well except for the 200 thou a month she will request for the lifestyle she needs to continue so she won't be in total poverty....

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
25 Aug 18

HE? You do realize Melania is a woman right? Or are you talking about Avenatti? Last I heard, Avenatti does not have the power to start a war, except the one he is having with Trump.

Oh wait, you mean TRUMP? You figure he will start a war to keep M as his trophy wife? You think he really thinks that much of her?

Or just start a war out of spite tha ...[text shortened]... th she will request for the lifestyle she needs to continue so she won't be in total poverty....
I want to make love to Trump like Melania makes love to Trump.

free tazer tickles..

wildly content...

Moves
25 Aug 18

yer gonna confuse that poor demented man...

i approve...

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 18

LOL!!

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Aug 18

Or just start a war out of spite tha ...[text shortened]... th she will request for the lifestyle she needs to continue so she won't be in total poverty....
I think it's called 'wagging the dog', you've heard of that, yeah?

Ol' Dirty Heathen

I'm Naked!

Moves
25 Aug 18

I would like you to make love to Trump like Melania does too.

Good luck to us all.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
25 Aug 18

A very short session then.

Moves
26 Aug 18

Or just start a war out of spite that he gets voted out of office in 2020? Or someone using the I word in 2019?
With what we've seen of him so far, I think there isn't much Trump would not do out of spite. Starting a war is definitely within the bounds of his unreason.

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
26 Aug 18

Originally posted by @shallow-blue
With what we've seen of him so far, I think there isn't much Trump would not do out of spite. Starting a war is definitely within the bounds of his unreason.
That is my biggest fear. Right now he is talking about taking over the FBI. What is next?

BTW, Senator McCain's last request was for Trump NOT to be invited to his funeral.
A telling request.