1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 07:32
    ... anyone contributing to this online correspondence chess site with public forums
    who ever ventures forth into the vast realm of virtual reality to sell and/or purchase their thoughts
    should perhaps first consider the inherent risks of personal net loss or disappointment.
  2. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 19:50
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    ... anyone contributing to this online correspondence chess site with public forums
    who ever ventures forth into the vast realm of virtual reality to sell and/or purchase their thoughts
    should perhaps first consider the inherent risks of personal net loss or disappointment.
    Well, there's also the inherent possibility of net gain. That is if their thoughts are worth anything. πŸ˜‰
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 19:58
    Originally posted by josephw
    Well, there's also the inherent possibility of net gain. That is if their thoughts are worth anything. πŸ˜‰
    That's all we need, gaining more netπŸ™‚ I have 25 megabytes per second now....
  4. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 20:27
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    That's all we need, gaining more netπŸ™‚ I have 25 megabytes per second now....
    Truthfully, I don't really know what a byte is. Is it a partical of some sort? 😡
  5. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 20:58
    Originally posted by josephw
    Truthfully, I don't really know what a byte is. Is it a partical of some sort? 😡
    Well, see, it's like this, in computers, you can have overbyte and underbyte so in order to fix that you need to call in a orthodontist.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Mar '16 21:59
    Well, see, it's like this, in computers, you can have overbyte and underbyte so in order to fix that you need to call in a orthodontist.
    perhaps there are virtual and/or paranormal 'byte' differentiations as well...
  7. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    05 Mar '16 00:55
    Do you think my computer needs braces?
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    06 Mar '16 09:15
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby (OP)
    [b]A Penny for Your Thoughts

1-2-3-4-5..... 1-2-3-4-5..... 1-2-3-4-5..... 1-2-3-4-5..... 1-2-3-4-5: Go.[/b]
    Y only 6 Thumbs Down...............

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree