General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscriberketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    55725
    28 Jan '13 19:34
    turned 15 on 1-12-13
  2. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Joined
    20 Jan '09
    Moves
    322302
    28 Jan '13 22:13
    1-12-13 hasn't happened yet in any country outside the US. It makes more sense to use a date-displaying language that your readers understand.

    Apart from that, who gives a twopenny damn about the anniversary of some webpage?
  3. Subscriberketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    55725
    31 Jan '13 15:52
    in other useless infuriating news chesscircle.net is only a forum now
  4. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    31 Jan '13 18:091 edit
    Originally posted by ketchuplover
    in other useless infuriating news chesscircle.net is only a forum now
    Important about recent changes to the site
    Due to a number of security issues, and after the site was hacked a number of times, we've decided to move the website to a new software. That includes mainly the forum and the chess-playing scripts. As it is with all beginnings, we know of problems with the new version, and we're constantly working on improving it.
    Regarding the current ongoing chess games:
    We're upgrading the games. No data was lost, and in the next few days the chess board will be back, with all of the ongoing games.

    ChessCircle Team

    It didn't affect the number of people there adversely.

    Currently Active Users
    There are currently 1830 users online. 34 members and 1796 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,887, Today at 02:07 AM.

    [b][i]
  5. Subscriberketchuplover
    G.O.A.T.
    Wisconsin USA
    Joined
    09 Dec '01
    Moves
    55725
    31 Jan '13 19:401 edit
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    Important about recent changes to the site
    Due to a number of security issues, and after the site was hacked a number of times, we've decided to move the website to a new software. That includes mainly the forum and the chess-playing scripts. As it is with all beginnings, we know of problems with the new version, and we're constantly working on improvin . 34 members and 1796 guests
    Most users ever online was 1,887, Today at 02:07 AM.

    [b][i]
    What's the date on that notice? The site may have been hacked again.
  6. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Joined
    19 Apr '10
    Moves
    55013
    01 Feb '13 03:04
    today
  7. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    526294
    19 Feb '13 10:43
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    ...cut...

    Apart from that, who gives a twopenny damn about the anniversary of some webpage?
    The OP does as he does about other websites fora.
Back to Top