General Forum

General Forum

  1. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Sep '15 04:401 edit
    This is a public service announcement to our beloved RHP
    community, given with great sadness and consternation.

    Today, at 0800 hours, child anon committed seppuku after
    not being properly breastfed by Vivian, who lost her mind
    and entered into a catatonic state.

    The authorities speculate that Vivian fell into such a
    delicate trance after witnessing (and actually trying to read),
    for the eleventh day in a row, one mind numbing, inane and repetitive
    post after another.

    The authorities are investigating the possible culprit.

    - - -
    Live updates
    0900 We're reporting live from Boston, where CSI
    agents have identified a dangerously high concentration
    of pompousness, signaling the possible origin of the posts
    which, ultimately, messed Vivian's mind up.


    0930 The possible suspect has passive aggressively signaled
    his disgusting presence by feigning laughter while thumbing
    down this innocent public service newsflash. The police are
    starting to speculate that Boston may have to be fully evacuated
    to make space for the main suspect's ego.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Sep '15 04:48
    Originally posted by Seitse
    This is a public service announcement to our beloved RHP
    community, given with great sadness and consternation.

    Today, at 0800 hours, [b]child anon
    committed seppuku after
    not being properly breastfed by Vivian, who lost her mind
    and entered into a catatonic state.

    The authorities speculate that Vivian fell into such a
    del ...[text shortened]... ess, signaling the possible origin of the posts
    which, ultimately, messed Vivian's mind up.[/i][/b]
    lol
  3. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    06 Sep '15 08:031 edit
    Newsflash

    1100 The amorphous blob polluting the forums, responsible
    for the demise of child anon and Vivian, has been gathering
    support from his minions to thumb down whatever he does not
    approve.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    08 Sep '15 15:291 edit
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Newsflash

    1100 The amorphous blob polluting the forums, responsible
    for the demise of child anon and Vivian, has been gathering
    support from his minions to thumb down whatever he does not
    approve.
    "Thumbs Up. Thank you for taking the initiative to provide us all with "A sad announcement / RHP Newsflash". ~Vivian (aka V/8)
  5. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    530084
    15 Oct '15 08:19
    Originally posted by Seitse
    [b]Newsflash

    1100 The amorphous blob polluting the forums, responsible
    for the demise of child anon and Vivian, has been gathering
    support from his minions to thumb down whatever he does not
    approve.
    [/b]
    At least you got 10 thumbs up for your OP...
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    15 Oct '15 16:42
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    At least you got 10 thumbs up for your OP...
    12
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Joined
    28 Dec '04
    Moves
    52866
    15 Oct '15 18:57
    15
  8. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    15 Oct '15 19:03
    15 v. 5

    The five must be Gramps and his 4 Alzheimer-inspired imaginary friends.
  9. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    15 Oct '15 21:46
    I had drunk my second bottle of Cava in celebration when I thought if you cut one head off 5 grow back.
    I fearfully await the sniping of the 5 heads but salute you Ayatollah for attempting to slay the giant Troll.
  10. the forest
    Joined
    06 Jul '15
    Moves
    14948
    16 Oct '15 00:452 edits
    i was there.

    the knife was made of cardboard. the "blood" was a packet of pig blood in a baggy taped to his belly.

    in the dark room, the observers did not see how he ripped open the baggy to let the pig blood fall onto the mat.

    the "headstroke", which did strike, removed only a fake head of plaster of paris that was set upon the large shoulders of his "seppuku kimono".

    charles is alive. he can be found on fremont street in a mickey mouse costume, asking for money for photos.

    i have the photo taken today. charles is alive.

    but due to his heroin addiction, he is not well.

    charles also goes by the name "vivian" when it is to his advantage.
  11. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    16 Oct '15 21:16
    18
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2490
    17 Oct '15 08:27
    Originally posted by Seitse
    18
    The counter appears to be stuck.
  13. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Joined
    01 Jan '06
    Moves
    33672
    17 Oct '15 08:42
    Originally posted by moonbus
    The counter appears to be stuck.
    Yes, and I have received already 12 notifications telling me the same thing: that I got 18 recommendations on the OP. Which, duh, I know.
  14. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    530084
    17 Oct '15 15:26
    Originally posted by Seitse
    Yes, and I have received already 12 notifications telling me the same thing: that I got 18 recommendations on the OP. Which, duh, I know.
    19 now 😉
  15. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    140910
    17 Oct '15 16:24
    Originally posted by mister moggy
    i was there.
    the knife was made of cardboard. the "blood" was a packet of pig blood in a baggy taped to his belly.
    in the dark room, the observers did not see how he ripped open the baggy to let the pig blood fall onto the mat.
    the "headstroke", which did strike, removed only a fake head of plaster of paris that was set upon the large shoulders of ...[text shortened]... addiction, he is not well.
    charles also goes by the name "vivian" when it is to his advantage.
    if tarantino ever makes this into a movie...
Back to Top