1. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:362 edits
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    Robbie,

You talk the talk about being a JW, you just don't walk the walk, by lying, cheating, and name calling. Now, I guess you are going to blame that on others too!!!

-VR
    This has already been debunked as noting more than a vile campaign of slander, why you feel the necessity to repeat the same old drivel is perhaps an indication of just how empty you really are. Have some radish juice and chill out, you are repeating yourself and its rather dull.
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:372 edits
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    This has already been debunked as noting more than a vile campaign of slander, why you feel the necessity to repeat the same old drivel is perhaps an indication of just how empty you really are. Have some radish juice and chill out, you are repeating yourself and its rather dull.
    robbie,

You are one to talk about the same old drivel. It hasn't changed now in over a year!!!

Have a few more brews or something to sober you up instead! 😛

I don't have a mail order bride.... LOL ... I couldn't resist that one!!!!

-VR
  3. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:392 edits
    Bott,

Check my stats in the same time period and see how they measure up to yours. 😉

I don't stalk you, I humor you by answering your silly questions.

-VR
    Rushers. I don't sit on here 24/7, racking up thousands of games. I would make that a positive in my lifestyle!

Merely asked if my last 3 months stats made me an active player. You see, I have a life away from here too

Try it

PS you stalk me by looking at my profile and spookily noting my games. Show me where I posed a question that suggested you did that
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:401 edit
    Originally posted by Blood On The Tracks
    Rushers. I don't sit on here 24/7, racking up thousands of games. I would make that a positive in my lifestyle!

Merely asked if my last 3 months stats made me an active player. You see, I have a life away from here too

Try it
    Bott,

You seem to be on here as much or more than I am. I pop in and out, and you always seem to be around.

Perhaps it is you who needs to find a life?

Stop trying to correct spelling when you can't spell properly yourself!!! 😛

-VR
  5. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:411 edit
    Bott,

You seem to be on here as much or more than I am. I pop in and out, and you always seem to be around.

Perhaps it is you who needs to find a life?

Stop trying to correct spelling when you can't spell properly yourself!!! 😛

-VR
    Oh, sure, rusters. Just look at the games we play

Address the PS above? Ta
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:43
    robbie,

You are one to talk about the same old drivel. It hasn't changed now in over a year!!!

Have a few more brews or something to sober you up instead! 😛

-VR
    Thanks I think I will, I have some Guinness and Pilsner on tap and some American Pale ale in bottles. My chess student is playing a 45/45 minute game in about 20 minutes, I want to follow it live. He is above to 70 years of age and wants to become a class C player. With my tutoring he will become a class A player! I will pour myself a glass and relax while I watch his game - take care Crusty and watch out for extremists, they are everywhere!
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:441 edit
    Oh, sure, rusters. Just look at the games we play

Address the PS above? Ta
    Bott,

Learn to speak proper grammar if you are going to try and correct others on theirs.

I play more games than you do, Christ I have over 1000 skulls, I am here to play chess.

Due to the new rules, I can't get as many games as I once had so probably do spend too much time in here playing.

So far I am also a paying Subscriber for all the years I been on here!!!

-VR
  8. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:492 edits
    Bott,

Learn to speak proper grammar if you are going to try and correct others on theirs.

I play more games than you do, Christ I have over 1000 skulls, I am here to play chess.

Due to the new rules, I can't get as many games as I once had so probably do spend too much time in here playing.

So far I am also a paying Subscriber for all the years I been on here!!!

-VR
    Thanks for the grammar lesson, rusters

That last sentence is a peach. Missing a 'have' and probably a few other words. And you might want to take some out.

You sure English is your 1st language? You one of these French speaking Canadians?

PS what is wrong with my post that you quote above???
  9. Joined
    07 Feb '09
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:51
    Thanks I think I will, I have some Guinness and Pilsner on tap and some American Pale ale in bottles. My chess student is playing a 45/45 minute game in about 20 minutes, I want to follow it live. He is above to 70 years of age and wants to become a class C player. With my tutoring he will become a class A player! I will pour myself a glass and relax while I watch his game - take care Crusty and watch out for extremists, they are everywhere!
    Grooming him for Anti-Metallica ??
    I presume you have taught him how to time out on clan games ? 😀
  10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:51
    Thanks for the grammar lesson, rusters

That last sentence is a peach. Missing a 'have' and probably a few other words. And you might want to take some out.

You sure English is your 1st language? You one of these French speaking Canadians?
    Bott,

Do you have an issue with French speaking Canadians?

-VR
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:53
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    LOL.... Probably just what he is doing!!!

-VR
  12. Joined
    11 Nov '14
    Moves
    05 Jan '17 23:56
    Bott,

Do you have an issue with French speaking Canadians?

-VR
    Cause not, rusters.

Just would explain why your English is so poor

You ever going to answer when a question of mine pushed your snout into looking deeply into my profile?

I sense the old 'I am tired of answering your tedious questions' refrain

Go on, you know you want to say it
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 00:473 edits
    Originally posted by mghrn55
    I teach him the art of chess, he dispatched his opponent with a deadly bishop sacrifice after 15 moves.

If only you could play like that you would not need to enter tournaments and reduce your rating so you can practice skuldduggery against lower rated players.
  14. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 07:13

Learn to speak proper grammar ...
    -VR
    CLASSIC 🙄
  15. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Jan '17 12:39
    I teach him the art of chess, he dispatched his opponent with a deadly bishop sacrifice after 15 moves. [pgn][Event "Live Chess"] [Site "Chess.com"] [Date "2017.01.05"] [Round "?"] [White "nicktrap"] [Black "Rsava"] [Result "1-0"] [WhiteElo "1165"] [BlackElo "948"] [TimeControl "2700+45"] [ECO "C53"] [Termination "nicktrap won by resignation"] [Curre ...[text shortened]... tournaments and reduce your rating so you can practice skuldduggery against lower rated players.
    Play like that? That is a well known combo, I just used it myself a few days ago.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree