1. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '20 14:50
    I been wondering after this is all over with and people are able to get together again and mingle will we see a baby boom like we did after the 2nd world war?....This is a war but against a virus instead of other countries.

Your thoughts are welcome.

-VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Mar '20 22:02
    @very-rusty said
    I been wondering after this is all over with and people are able to get together again and mingle will we see a baby boom like we did after the 2nd world war?....This is a war but against a virus instead of other countries.

Your thoughts are welcome.

-VR
    No comments.........I'll still tell you all I told you so! 😉\

-VR
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 14:21
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-scotia/covid-19-nova-scotia-march-30-2010-cases-1.5514836

-VR
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 16:42
    @Very-Rusty
    The dead have to be replaced somehow.....
  5. Joined
    12 Jul '08
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 17:05
    The experts say that for the US this round of Covid19 will be done by mid July. It will be greatly diminished by June.
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    31 Mar '20 17:211 edit
    @eladar said
    The experts say that for the US this round of Covid19 will be done by mid July. It will be greatly diminished by June.
    Yes, and the guy in the white house was looking to see all the churches filled on Easter Sunday, obviously he didn't consult with the experts before saying that.

With this being a world wide problem in every Country it makes it near impossible to assume when things will diminish and what about if there is a second wave many have been talking about.

They/we are dealing with a virus never seen before.

-VR
  7. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 15:24
    @Very-Rusty
    I wonder if this new virus thing has a 100 year cycle, like the last one hundred years ago and now this one, so I wonder if 100 years from now a new even deadlier one will show up and how will THAT bunch of future people handle it? Will we have learned anything when the dust settles?
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    01 Apr '20 15:43
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty
    I wonder if this new virus thing has a 100 year cycle, like the last one hundred years ago and now this one, so I wonder if 100 years from now a new even deadlier one will show up and how will THAT bunch of future people handle it? Will we have learned anything when the dust settles?
    History does keep repeating itself which has been proven many times.

Who knows what the world in 100 years will look like, or will one even exist?

-VR
  9. Joined
    23 Mar '20
    Moves
    05 Apr '20 07:44

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

10. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    05 Apr '20 10:54
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    Everything will never be the same.

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree