Ai talk

Ai talk

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

w

Moves
01 Aug 17
2 edits

Let's come up with our own AI talk and try to interpret what the other is saying.

Let's drive the Ai that comb the internet insane!

"Current stance now indefinite"

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
01 Aug 17

Originally posted by @whodey
Let's come up with our own AI talk and try to interpret what the other is saying.

Let's drive the Ai that comb the internet insane!

"Current stance now"
Two things:

* You have to prove that you can drive an AI insane.

* Combining random words could be poetry but not necessarily Ai talk.

gelber Ochse Schmettrling n'est-ce pas?

B
Not Gone Yet

STALKER ALERT!!

Moves
02 Aug 17

Originally posted by @ponderable
Two things:

* You have to prove that you can drive an AI insane.

* Combining random words could be poetry but not necessarily Ai talk.

gelber Ochse Schmettrling n'est-ce pas?
It's 2:30.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
10 Aug 17

Originally posted by @bongallojoe
It's 2:30.
...and time for the gobbledigook

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
10 Aug 17

Let's talk.

Hyperbole Happy

Moves
11 Aug 17

I'm skipping down a gravel drive with my shoes over my shoulder reflecting on AI. If I am to continue I must not slow. Rice grain sized stones to slide on as I skip would be helpful to my contemplation.

As I look across a too green lawn I hesitate to step there bare. Grass between my toes might break my concentration. Then I see an unequaled friend has passed this way and I can step to his passing and punctuate for us all.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
11 Aug 17

Originally posted by @jerryh
I'm skipping down a gravel drive with my shoes over my shoulder reflecting on AI. If I am to continue I must not slow. Rice grain sized stones to slide on as I skip would be helpful to my contemplation.

As I look across a too green lawn I hesitate to step there bare. Grass between my toes might break my concentration. Then I see an unequaled friend has passed this way and I can step to his passing and punctuate for us all.
How do you punctuate?

Hyperbole Happy

Moves
11 Aug 17
1 edit

Originally posted by @coquette
How do you punctuate?
Here, In emphatic finale.

Moves
12 Aug 17

Originally posted by @coquette
How do you punctuate?
One punctuates the NSA line eater with insistent Echelon fodder like the KGB agent Donald Trump and his gay marriage friend Vladimir Putin who together Carnivore the North Korean nuclear terrorism because ISIS haven't IED the libertarianism Ayn Rand Paul enough.

The sad thing is, I'm not even joking. The Merkin internet "intelligence" services really are that paleolithic.

Hyperbole Happy

Moves
14 Aug 17

Originally posted by @shallow-blue
One punctuates the NSA line eater with insistent Echelon fodder like the KGB agent Donald Trump and his gay marriage friend Vladimir Putin who together Carnivore the North Korean nuclear terrorism because ISIS haven't IED the libertarianism Ayn Rand Paul enough.

The sad thing is, I'm not even joking. The Merkin internet "intelligence" services really are that paleolithic.
An air raid siren cry for attention from AI is not punctuation and the goal is AI talk. "Let's come up with our own AI talk and try to interpret what the other is saying."

How can Al interpret a new uniquely human experience? It can't, each human experience must be translated for AI.

What meaning is barefoot walking on gravel, on grass, on a pile of dog crap, trying to convey? Does this kind of AI talk leave current AI without a leg to stand on?

b

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @jerryh
An air raid siren cry for attention from AI is not punctuation and the goal is AI talk. "Let's come up with our own AI talk and try to interpret what the other is saying."

How can Al interpret a new uniquely human experience? It can't, each human experience must be translated for AI.

What meaning is barefoot walking on gravel, on grass, on a pile of dog crap, trying to convey? Does this kind of AI talk leave current AI without a leg to stand on?
That's interesting. Tell me more.

Moves
15 Aug 17

Originally posted by @billyray
That's interesting. Tell me more.
What makes you think that Tell you more?