Standard memberGrampy Bobby
General 12 Jul '13 23:45
  1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    12 Jul '13 23:451 edit
    Animal Kingdom Game

If you were to become A Member of An Animal Kingdom Species, 1) What would you be? 2) Would your species friends have a nickname for you? and 3) Would your natural enemies give you a different nickname? Please answer these three questions for the person who has posted immediately above you, then comment on your own. Here's mine to get our game rolling:

1) A Porpoise because they're playful and have communication skills. 2) Pappy Porpy. 3) Road Toad Kill. lol
  2. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 02:43
    tigress
  3. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 19:21
    Eagle, w/ the nose of a bloodhound, the ears of a dolphin, the taste buds of a catfish, the touch-sense of a seal, and the sonar of a bat. I'd like some piranha teeth and armadillo claws plus the leap of the puma, but that just seems greedy.

Friends call me wow, prey calls me uh-oh.
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 19:38
    Originally posted by coquette

tigress
    "1605–15, French tigresse" (freedictionary) coquette's self description seems accurate to me. i have no doubt that she would progress from being a playful ballerina, female cub to a highly intelligent tigresse with an extraordinary sense of humor; fiercely loyal and courageous; yet one which moved softly and ever so gently protecting people and places and things she valued (along with her own jungle space and privacy) as if life itself depended on taking correct actions with economy, exquisitely timed. to her friends she would be known as "bff tigette" and to her enemies as.... (i'm not sure)
  5. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 21:38
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    "1605–15, French tigresse" (freedictionary) [b]coquette's self description seems accurate to me. i have no doubt that she would progress from being a playful ballerina, female cub to a highly intelligent tigresse with an extraordinary sense of humor; fiercely loyal and courageous; yet one which moved softly and ever so gently protecting people and p ...[text shortened]... o her friends she would be known as "bff tigette" and to her enemies as.... (i'm not sure)[/b]
    I believe your next line is either 'Tis the east, and Coquette is the sun', or 'How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.'
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    13 Jul '13 22:201 edit
    Originally posted by JS357
    I believe your next line is either 'Tis the east, and Coquette is the sun', or 'How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.'
    "Please answer these three questions for the person who has posted immediately above you, then comment on your own."
    (OP)