1. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 07:441 edit
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I can't sing to save my life. I can't carry a tune in a bucket. In fact, even though I can tell if an instrument is out of tune, I find it difficult to match a tone played on the piano, for instance.

I wish I could play guitar. I don't seem to "get" stringed instruments at all.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 07:56
    The post that was quoted here has been removed
    I can dabble with most instruments and play the guitar and bass reasonably well in my idiosyncratic way. I had lessons on the violin and clarinet as a kid. I have played music since I was about 8 and have written songs all my life and still do. I have recorded many of them using 4-tracks, 8-tracks, mp3 player condenser mics, laptops, London recording studios etc. I had a band at college. The town I grew up in had an amazing supportive amateur music scene where people with very little musical skills were able to have a go anyway and play in front of others. Even to this day I have quite a few musical instruments around the house although 'music' for me nowadays is just writing songs using a guitarlele (mostly).
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 20:18
    Originally posted by FMF
    I can dabble with most instruments and play the guitar and bass reasonably well in my idiosyncratic way. I had lessons on the violin and clarinet as a kid. I have played music since I was about 8 and have written songs all my life and still do. I have recorded many of them using 4-tracks, 8-tracks, mp3 player condenser mics, laptops, London recording studios etc ...[text shortened]... nd the house although 'music' for me nowadays is just writing songs using a guitarlele (mostly).
    Do you have any tracks on Myspace or youtube? I have some acoustic tunes I wrote for guitar, mandolin, and lap dulcimer on my space.
  4. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 20:40
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I think reality TV is a threat to human intelligence.
    i disagree...
    i refuse to watch anything marketed as "reality" tv...
    and,
    yes, i AM the epitome of human intelligence...
  5. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    23 Feb '16 22:16
    Originally posted by Seitse
    I think reality TV is a threat to human intelligence.
    Sometimes an insult to human intelligence!
    But a threat? ... nah.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree