1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 14:38
    I love it 3D. I can't wait till they make TV's that are 3D where you don't even need 3D glasses!
  2. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 16:05
    I am going to tell you what I dislike about it: it is an impulse buying machine. And compulsive buying is an illness, and the same way we regulate alcohol selling to avoid it being so easily available to sick people or those at risk of being caught by such sickness, this thing is a life wrecker.

What is its true value compared to other mobile phones? Nothing, out of some gimmicks here and there. It is designed to accomplish the consumerist dream and, in the way, fully achieve the downfall of brick and mortar shops.

I wonder if, once the revenues go up thanks to it, the Amazon employees will receive a fair compensation and decent work conditions.
  3. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 16:25
    Originally posted by Seitse
    And compulsive buying is an illness, and the same way we regulate alcohol selling to avoid it being so easily available to sick people or those at risk of being caught by such sickness, this thing is a life wrecker.
    Some words fell out of this sentence during the typing. 😛
  4. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 16:26
    Originally posted by BigDoggProblem
    Some words fell out of this sentence during the typing. 😛
    True. Stupid dyslexia 😛
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 18:40
    I am going to tell you what I dislike about it: it is an impulse buying machine. And compulsive buying is an illness, and the same way we regulate alcohol selling to avoid it being so easily available to sick people or those at risk of being caught by such sickness, this thing is a life wrecker.

What is its true value compared to other mobile phones? Nothi ...[text shortened]... thanks to it, the Amazon employees will receive a fair compensation and decent work conditions.
    A Home Phone with one or two extensions is all I've ever wanted. And, No, Seitse. One of the extensions isn't in the Loo. lol
  6. Standard memberSeitse
    Doug Stanhope
    That's Why I Drink
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 18:43
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    One of the extensions isn't in the Loo. lol
    You can't deny that it would be very convenient!
  7. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    19 Jun '14 18:46
    You can't deny that it would be [b]very convenient![/b]
    "One of the extensions isn't in the Loo."Reveal Hidden Content
    Where do you think the other One is...?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree