1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 14:24
    Good luck with it later. If your entire country gets raptured we won't be too upset.

😛
  2. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 15:50
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Good luck with it later. If your entire country gets raptured we won't be too upset.

😛
    I'll miss you
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 20:08
    Originally posted by @lemondrop
    I'll miss you
    Don't you mean Ruptured? NK is threatening us with oblivion. Which is weird since we know he has only a few nukes and we can shoot down the missiles as they come in so we know he AND Trumpass are both bluffing. The only thing he *NK* may NOT be bluffing about is his reaction to the joint military exercises in the south, US and SC. The problem is if war breaks out, the South Koreans are the ones who will die by the hundred thousands and China will bear the brunt of all the refugees resulting from warfare which is why they don't want conflict there.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 21:03
    No foreign power can challenge America to a military contest and hope to win it. Personally, I think America is going to implode. The domestic violence, the lack of trust in policing, the massive consumption of drugs (I think I read somewhere that the equivalent of the defense budget is flowing into black market drugs-- that's skewing the economy, quite apart from destroying minds and families). America's woe is almost entirely self-made. No doubt America will stagger on for a century at least, but China is the next world power; they just aren't advertising it yet.
  5. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    21 Aug '17 22:00
    Originally posted by @moonbus
    No foreign power can challenge America to a military contest and hope to win it. Personally, I think America is going to implode. The domestic violence, the lack of trust in policing, the massive consumption of drugs (I think I read somewhere that the equivalent of the defense budget is flowing into black market drugs-- that's skewing the economy, quite apa ...[text shortened]... for a century at least, but China is the next world power; they just aren't advertising it yet.
    Yes, but other than that it's not so bad.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 04:55
    Originally posted by @whodey
    Yes, but other than that it's not so bad.
    Oh, I forgot to mention the television programming. The Americans put out about one good series per decade (Star Trek, Big Bang, etc.), but otherwise the tv shows coming out of the U.S.A. are inane.

I'll tell you what I think is going to survive and what America will be remembered for a thousand years hence: music. Blues, jazz, soul, gospel, mo-town, bluegrass, these will endure.
  7. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 06:51
    Originally posted by @divegeester

😛
    I hear of eclipse
    I see no apocalypse

I hear of rapture
    I see no capture

Everything's going to be alright
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 06:571 edit
    Originally posted by @sonhouse
    Don't you mean Ruptured? NK is threatening us with oblivion. Which is weird since we know he has only a few nukes and we can shoot down the missiles as they come in so we know he AND Trumpass are both bluffing. The only thing he *NK* may NOT be bluffing about is his reaction to the joint military exercises in the south, US and SC. The problem is if war bre ...[text shortened]... he brunt of all the refugees resulting from warfare which is why they don't want conflict there.
    Meanwhile the rest of us just saw an eclipse...
  9. Subscribermoonbus
    Ãœber-Nerd
    Moves
    22 Aug '17 07:11
    So, uh, America?? You still there??

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-40657793

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree