General Forum

General Forum

  1. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    27 Jan '17 21:56
    So far in my Milano hotel I saw the following, mostly as a back ground whilst I was at my netbook.
    Fish Called Wanda
    Paradin Case
    Beverly Hills Cop 1 - right now
  2. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    14 Feb '17 09:05
    Originally posted by vandervelde
    So far in my Milano hotel I saw the following, mostly as a back ground whilst I was at my netbook.
    Fish Called Wanda
    Paradin Case
    Beverly Hills Cop 1 - right now
    So I like to view films in original language if I understand them. Otherwise dubbing, when well done is ok for me.
    Subtitles are a Problem, since I can read much faster than most People can speak...
  3. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    11617
    14 Feb '17 11:22
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    So I like to view films in original language if I understand them. Otherwise dubbing, when well done is ok for me.
    Subtitles are a Problem, since I can read much faster than most People can speak...
    Read the subtitles with an Australian accent. It slows you down.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    529812
    14 Feb '17 11:26
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    Read the subtitles with an Australian accent. It slows you down.
    German subtitles with Australian Accent? Funny 😀
  5. Account suspended
    Joined
    10 Dec '11
    Moves
    143494
    14 Feb '17 13:32
    Murder in Orient Express
    and, ironically
    Godfather 2.
    (As I were in Milano for 6 days)
Back to Top