General Forum

General Forum

  1. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919137
    05 Oct '15 20:07
    As opposed to all the other threads that lack this quality.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    05 Oct '15 20:13
    Originally posted by coquette
    As opposed to all the other threads that lack this quality.
    "cq wears a wig?" ~child anon
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    05 Oct '15 23:14
    All mimsey wor the Bloodnocks,
    Grit-pipe-thin knee-knocks,
    Whilst Bluebottle drinks not,
    Hardly never, methinks.
  4. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919137
    05 Oct '15 23:54
    imagine what you could be if only

    then forget about it

    we are what we are and not what we aren't

    except in those few cases where they intersect into amphigorical nuance
  5. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Oct '15 00:16
    Originally posted by coquette
    imagine what you could be if only

    then forget about it

    we are what we are and not what we aren't

    except in those few cases where they intersect into amphigorical nuance
    contextualized?
  6. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919137
    06 Oct '15 02:30
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    contextualized?
    that question is direct and to the point falling fall short of the requisite amphogoricality
  7. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Mr. Wolf
    at home
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    45641
    06 Oct '15 04:131 edit
    He bobcockled gramply
    Tween the boresome gam.
    Distortalot was his wamply,
    Scaretending a "Forum Ban".



    edit: for spelling
  8. SubscriberPonderableonline
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    525949
    06 Oct '15 06:13
    Originally posted by coquette
    As opposed to all the other threads that lack this quality.
    So you intend that it should go not only this way but also that way?

    Something new and exciting!
  9. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Joined
    09 Mar '08
    Moves
    138465
    06 Oct '15 16:01
    pretending to be sly,
    bounced higher than high...
    never stating a reason why,
    the icicle did die...
  10. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    06 Oct '15 18:321 edit
    Originally posted by coquette
    that question is direct and to the point falling fall short of the requisite amphogoricality
    "So we're engaged here in an exclusive public conversation [anomaly unintended] touching on exquisitely nuanced social observations that meet the unwritten paradigms of 'requisite amphogoricality'?" ~Cynthia Cyberspace (my friends like child anon's Mum call me Cyn)
  11. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919137
    07 Oct '15 01:25
    why only amphigory,why not disambiguation or even quasitransubstantiation which would be more like bread and wine into crackers and beer, far less meaningful than a transformation into a whatever
  12. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    43012
    07 Oct '15 02:43
    Originally posted by coquette
    why only amphigory,why not disambiguation or even quasitransubstantiation which would be more like bread and wine into crackers and beer, far less meaningful than a transformation into a whatever
    or a feather nestled in a hammock swaying to the unheard music of a gentle breeze
  13. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    07 Oct '15 20:28
    Twaddletwits amore,
    Crankyswonks galore,
    mud in yor aye,
    or humble pi,
    "Furtwangler" he swore!
  14. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    919137
    07 Oct '15 23:02
    Originally posted by moonbus
    Twaddletwits amore,
    Crankyswonks galore,
    mud in yor aye,
    or humble pi,
    "Furtwangler" he swore!
    i think that made sense

    it's a matter of concern
  15. Subscribermoonbus
    Uber-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    2365
    08 Oct '15 08:59
    Originally posted by coquette
    i think that made sense

    it's a matter of concern
    Avast, my sweet!

    Embrangulated ninnyrhythms,
    Nutid futtonias,
    Nonesuch abound,
    How be it awash.
    Parley?
Back to Top