amusement park rides

amusement park rides

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Feb 21

any favorites
I liked the tunnel of love
big roller coasters also
spinning cups not so much

Gothenburg

Moves
19 Feb 21

@lemondrop

A walk in the beautiful park is enough for me.

Treat Everyone Equal

Halifax, Nova Scotia

Moves
19 Feb 21

@torunn said
@lemondrop

It was better when you didn't have to wear a mask. I am fortunate where I live I can walk along the beach without a mask and not meet anyone, I always have one on me incase I do happen to meet someone along the walkway. I put it on as the person I meet does and we still keep our distance from each other. It just isn't the same anymore.

-VR

SRB

Moves
19 Feb 21

Used to love the Corkscrew at Alton Towers. It used to be that once you were in the park you just rode on anything for free, as often as you liked without showing a ticket. I visited with somebody from uni who was local to the area who showed me a route from a footpath through some rhododendrons at the back and you were in. I guess they were making enough money not to feel the need to create extra jobs as security guards so all's fair...

Moves
19 Feb 21

I am the guy who holds your coat while YOU go on the ride. Or I look after the little kid while YOU go on the ride. Or I take pictures of YOU on the ride.

Those rides scare the bajeezus out of me. ๐Ÿ˜”

G

santa cruz, ca.

Moves
19 Feb 21

@phil-a-dork said
I am the guy who holds your coat while YOU go on the ride. Or I look after the little kid while YOU go on the ride. Or I take pictures of YOU on the ride.

Those rides scare the bajeezus out of me. ๐Ÿ˜”
even the tunnel of love?

Moves
19 Feb 21

@torunn said
@lemondrop

Me too, I'll keep you company ๐Ÿ˜‰

Moves
19 Feb 21

@lemondrop said
even the tunnel of love?
Oh I'll go into the fun ones like the mirror one and the haunted house and things like that but if it involves any heights or defying death then no I won't do it.
I've tried a couple times. I didn't like it.

รœber-Nerd

Moves
19 Feb 21

The Oktoberfest tent.

Moves
19 Feb 21
1 edit

LoL I'm on my way!

... you're buying right?

รœber-Nerd

Moves
19 Feb 21