1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    04 Nov '15 17:48
    what do you do when you are out in public surrounded by people and you have an itch in a private area

these were the kind of issues we often discussed in the you know what forun
  2. Subscriberroma45
    st johnstone
    Moves
    04 Nov '15 19:26
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    what do you do when you are out in public surrounded by people and you have an itch in a private area

Tell robbie to remove his head from your ....

I would have finished that in a previous forum
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 Nov '15 19:42

You duck into a private forum and you bloody well scratch!
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    04 Nov '15 19:53

"an embarrassing itch" There's only one which is the uncomfortable nagging
    sensation that you're dead wrong but are unable to admit it to yourself.
  5. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    05 Nov '15 16:25

You tell yourself that next time you visit Thailand you are definitely going to use protection. Just go and see your doctor Lemon. He'll give you some cream or something to clear it up.
  6. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    05 Nov '15 16:37
    Originally posted by radioactive69
    You tell yourself that next time you visit Thailand you are definitely going to use protection. Just go and see your doctor Lemon. He'll give you some cream or something to clear it up.
    And if the cream does not clear it up, do not allow any doctor to amputate. Just wait three weeks; it'll turn black, shrivel up, and fall off anyway.
  7. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 10:38
    Originally posted by moonbus
    And if the cream does not clear it up, do not allow any doctor to amputate. Just wait three weeks; it'll turn black, shrivel up, and fall off anyway.
    I think that may have already happened. He's been writing with a distinctly higher pitch since he started this thread.

Hey.......what the heck. Another thread bites the dust. Even tame threads are being torn down now. Soon their will be only word game threads left. Glad I cancelled my automatic subscription. Not worth paying to engage in word games.
  8. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    06 Nov '15 10:46
    I think that may have already happened. He's been writing with a distinctly higher pitch since he started this thread.

Hey.......what the heck. Another thread bites the dust. Even tame threads are being torn down now. Soon their will be only word game threads left. Glad I cancelled my automatic subscription. Not worth paying to engage in word games.
    You are at liberty to mail Russ farts in a bottle, if you wish.
    The physical address is posted at

http://www.redhotpawn.com/site/contactus.php
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 14:43

The voice of an eunuch stays high if the procedure is done before the voice alteration. It is not undone...
  10. Subscriberradioactive69
    Fun, fun fun!!
    On the beach
    Moves
    10 Nov '15 14:45
    Originally posted by Ponderable
    The voice of an eunuch stays high if the procedure is done before the voice alteration. It is not undone...
    Tone it down a bit dude. I can't understand what you're saying if you screech it at such a high pitch!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree