An Untold Story

An Untold Story

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 May 14

An Untold Story

Chapter One:
Once upon a time, three to four years from now, everything we knew changed. I mean, really and permanently changed.... As forecast a meteorite the size of Ireland and weighing 15 trillion tonnes collided with the earth at a speed of 17,000 miles per hour completely destroying the entire planet and breaking it into several massive fragments some of which were sent hurtling towards the sun and the others spinning of into the wider solar system.

Gets worse: President H. Clinton spends billions redecorating and renovating DC. Debt now measured as googolplex squared. Meredith, a hostess at the local pub whispered to her co-worker Doreen, "If only we knew what was to come, we would be getting drunk now instead of playing chess, trying not to think." One of the regulars piped up, "I play drunk or otherwise in an altered state. I've never played any other way." No one knew whether he referred to darts or checkers.

The television news of the day stunned everyone whether rich and poor: "Human life is finally discovered on another planet and lucky for us we also discover that they taste good solving the global hunger crisis." The usual suspect gainsayers mused, "Oh, yeah. That's a good one. Have you blokes taken your full regimen of prescription meds today or wut?"

Chapter Two: Theresa, the always focused bartender, kept her comments succinct: "Altered state would suit me, most certainly leads to outer checked inspirations. What is the recipe?" "Is there any other way?" someone asked. The same regular piped up again a few drafts later: "Anything to make you relax yet stay alert. Psychoactives affect everyone differently. For me alcohol takes the edge off if I am wound too tight. THC products help me relax and IMO help me find those crazy looking tactical shots. I also think it helps me focus so I don't lose track of the board in my head so to speak. So alcohol on occasion and THC is the drug of choice. Mushrooms and LSD, I couldn't focus on my plan. Opponent at chess club before serious game: Hey man, you smell like pot. Me: Hey man, I FEEL like some pot." The pub closed in the wee hours.

Next morning the weather forecasters warned of unseasonably cold weather and power outages during the next few days. And then, "i farted" Devout Agnostic announced to the surprise of Meredith, Doreen and Theresa; and then "Bobby Ewing wakes from his coma and realizes its all been a dream and life at Southfork carries on as before", Randy opined.

Chapter Three:

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
18 May 14

Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
[b]An Untold Story

Chapter One:
Once upon a time, three to four years from now, everything we knew changed. I mean, really and permanently changed.... As forecast a meteorite the size of Ireland and weighing 15 trillion tonnes collided with the earth at a speed of 17,000 miles per hour completely destroying the entire planet and breaking it into ...[text shortened]... been a dream and life at Southfork carries on as before", Randy opined.

Chapter Three:[/b]
like I said life carried on much as before lots of fornicating and cheating even between family then the news broke the government had nationalised all the oilfields the Ewings were broke left the ranch Bobby changed his surname to Fisher and the rests history.

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
18 May 14
2 edits

Originally posted by redbarons
like I said life carried on much as before lots of fornicating and cheating even between family then the news broke the government had nationalised all the oilfields the Ewings were broke left the ranch Bobby changed his surname to Fisher and the rests history.
An Untold Story

Chapter One:
Once upon a time, three to four years from now, everything we knew changed. I mean, really and permanently changed.... As forecast a meteorite the size of Ireland and weighing 15 trillion tonnes collided with the earth at a speed of 17,000 miles per hour completely destroying the entire planet and breaking it into several massive fragments some of which were sent hurtling towards the sun and the others spinning of into the wider solar system.

Gets worse: President H. Clinton spends billions redecorating and renovating DC. Debt now measured as googolplex squared. Meredith, a hostess at the local pub whispered to her co-worker Doreen, "If only we knew what was to come, we would be getting drunk now instead of playing chess, trying not to think." One of the regulars piped up, "I play drunk or otherwise in an altered state. I've never played any other way." No one knew whether he referred to darts or checkers.

The television news of the day stunned everyone whether rich and poor: "Human life is finally discovered on another planet and lucky for us we also discover that they taste good solving the global hunger crisis." The usual suspect gainsayers mused, "Oh, yeah. That's a good one. Have you blokes taken your full regimen of prescription meds today or wut?"

Chapter Two: Theresa, the always focused bartender, kept her comments succinct: "Altered state would suit me, most certainly leads to outer checked inspirations. What is the recipe?" "Is there any other way?" someone asked. The same regular piped up again a few drafts later: "Anything to make you relax yet stay alert. Psychoactives affect everyone differently. For me alcohol takes the edge off if I am wound too tight. THC products help me relax and IMO help me find those crazy looking tactical shots. I also think it helps me focus so I don't lose track of the board in my head so to speak. So alcohol on occasion and THC is the drug of choice. Mushrooms and LSD, I couldn't focus on my plan. Opponent at chess club before serious game: Hey man, you smell like pot. Me: Hey man, I FEEL like some pot." The pub closed in the wee hours.

Next morning the weather forecasters warned of unseasonably cold weather and power outages during the next few days. And then, "i farted" Devout Agnostic announced to the surprise of Meredith, Doreen and Theresa; and then "Bobby Ewing wakes from his coma and realizes its all been a dream and life at Southfork carries on as before", Randy opined. Not to be left out, Red added: "... like I said life carried on much as before lots of fornicating and cheating even between family then the news broke the government had nationalised all the oilfields the Ewings were broke left the ranch Bobby changed his surname to Fisher and the rests history." However, writing the "history" of 'three to four years from now' had just begun.

Chapter Three: Well heeled people always have opinions and tips at racetracks; the thoroughbreds themselves have the answers as was evident yesterday at the Preakness (Second Leg of the Triple Crown) in Maryland when post time odds on favourite California Crown won the event, cutting a hole in the wind in the final furlong. Even so, in this instance, all the pundits' estimates of the situation were dead wrong. A few media commentators suggested that these highly paid celebrities may have been sleeping one off, reading books or out of town. Only two precocious college sophomores, Dick and Jane, perceived the actual essence of the global situation which caused "everything we knew" to change. Yep: Ball Point Pens!

TM

rebel city

Moves
18 May 14

[b]An Untold Story

Chapter One:
Once upon a time, three to four years from now, everything we knew changed. I mean, really and permanently changed.... As forecast a meteorite the size of Ireland and weighing 15 trillion tonnes collided with the earth at a speed of 17,000 miles per hour completely destroying the entire planet and breaking it into ...[text shortened]... sence of the global situation which caused "everything we knew" to change. Yep: Ball Point Pens![/b]
Meanwhile, Frank on the sidewalk thought of Dick & Jane and how could a couple have more suggestive names that represented all he was rooted to, the dick and the jane, as he fondly referred to his beloved Mary Jane.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
19 May 14

[b]An Untold Story

Chapter One:
Once upon a time, three to four years from now, everything we knew changed. I mean, really and permanently changed.... As forecast a meteorite the size of Ireland and weighing 15 trillion tonnes collided with the earth at a speed of 17,000 miles per hour completely destroying the entire planet and breaking it into ...[text shortened]... sence of the global situation which caused "everything we knew" to change. Yep: Ball Point Pens![/b]
eah I know what your thinking... pens with balls what next rubbers(erasers for our US readers)with penises.

Devout Agnostic.

DZ-015

Moves
19 May 14