1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 05:37
    Posts of the angertainment kind, please.
  2. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 07:171 edit
    @fmf said
    Posts of the angertainment kind, please.
    THIS IS THE STUPIDEST IDEA FOR A THREAD I’VE SEEN ALL WEEK NOW GO SOAK YOUR HEAD AND I HOPE BILL GATES MAKES YOUR COMPUTER CRASH AND LOSE ALL YOUR DATA AND YOUR CAT GETS RUN OVER BY A TRACTOR !!! GRRRR 😠
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 07:36
    PERSONAL ATTACK!
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 08:02
    @divegeester said
    PERSONAL ATTACK!
    Impersonal attacks are so … impersonal.

Not one of my TDs, btw.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 08:04
    @moonbus said
    Not one of my TDs, btw.
    If thumbs weren’t anonymous you wouldn’t feel the need to tell me you didn’t and we wouldn’t have to BLOODY WELL KEEP TALKING ABOUT IT!
  6. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 08:051 edit
    Three instant thumbs up, followed by three instant thumbs down.

How conveniently obvious πŸ˜‚

(Edit: that someone’s left their laptop unattended with RHP open and logged in, despite having left the site weeks before)
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 08:193 edits
    “Thumbs down are the only way to drive you off of the site” said one anonymous witness who immediately left the scene to attend to the homeless in downtown imaginaryville.

“It’s forum retribution” said another random bloke.

“There can be no more ‘bucks for bannings’” the the first witness said as she surprisingly “popped back in”

“divegeester’s racism against gays must stop” said the 7 dwarf accounts of Executioner White Brand

“LOL at the gooster… you got him bang on with that one EWB” said the special needs person. again. and again.

“They will not be happy until they have burned this site to the ground” retorted the surprisingly returning witness.

And so the angry mob continued to rail against the machine. On an on they went, they’re voices mingling into a chorus of ANGER, bitterness and disappointment.

A few days later a woofing poodle with a pink bow on its head appeared dressed in a Rottweiler outfit and making loud angry noises. There were a couple of muffled laughs, but everyone stroked him and the anger subsided.
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 08:27
    I’ll develop this for the prose comp but include a badger who fits carpets, a ghost which drinks cappuccino with dipping hobnobs and a garnish it with suspicious amount of anonymous green thumbs.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 08:28
    Work beckons; I need to go earn “gobs of money” if I’m going to get more people banned with my ANGER!
  10. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 10:20
    WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE DIVE FM SHOW
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 11:00
    @badradger said
    WELCOME ONE AND ALL TO THE DIVE FM SHOW
    Someone’s obsession with thumbs is showing again, like a wedgy. πŸ˜†
  12. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 11:13
    @divegeester said
    “Thumbs down are the only way to drive you off of the site” said one anonymous witness who immediately left the scene to attend to the homeless in downtown imaginaryville.

“It’s forum retribution” said another random bloke.

“There can be no more ‘bucks for bannings’” the the first witness said as she surprisingly “popped back in”

“divegeester’s racism against gay ...[text shortened]... ngry noises. There were a couple of muffled laughs, but everyone stroked him and the anger subsided.
    Abandon all hope, ye who enter this thread. I bet you eat aborted babies, too. There’s a special place in Dante’s Inferno with your name on it. 😡
  13. Standard memberEndLame
    πŸ‘Œ
    Account suspended
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 11:24
    I have an appointment today for my frozen shoulder! 😑
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 12:33
    @moonbus said
    THIS IS THE STUPIDEST IDEA FOR A THREAD I’VE SEEN ALL WEEK NOW GO SOAK YOUR HEAD AND I HOPE BILL GATES MAKES YOUR COMPUTER CRASH AND LOSE ALL YOUR DATA AND YOUR CAT GETS RUN OVER BY A TRACTOR !!! GRRRR 😠
    A bit harsh, but then who am I to say anything, speak your mind. πŸ™‚

-VR
  15. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    28 Feb '23 12:34
    @endlame said
    I have an appointment today for my frozen shoulder! 😑
    Good luck with that bad shoulder!

-VR

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree