General Forum

General Forum

  1. SubscriberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30003
    10 Oct '17 08:46
    This is to let you know there is an announcement about the Bill Bryson thread which will be found on that thread. Thank you.
  2. SubscriberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30003
    10 Oct '17 09:02
    The words "on that thread" [above] refer specifically to the Bill Bryson thread, meaning that that is where the announcement [about the Bill Bryson thread] will be found.
  3. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561520
    10 Oct '17 09:08
    Originally posted by @fmf
    The words "on that thread" [above] refer specifically to the Bill Bryson thread, meaning that that is where the announcement [about the Bill Bryson thread] will be found.
    The announced thread can be found there:

    Thread 174390
  4. Standard memberwolfgang59
    surviving
    Covid-19
    Joined
    09 Jun '07
    Moves
    48729
    10 Oct '17 09:12
    Originally posted by @fmf
    This is to let you know there is an announcement about the Bill Bryson thread which will be found on that thread. Thank you.
    Thank you for your Public Service.
    I now know where to go.
    (Without anyone telling me)
  5. SubscriberFMF
    Studying God figures
    Human Condition East
    Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30003
    10 Oct '17 12:41
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    The announced thread can be found there:

    Thread 174390
    Thank you. And just in case anyone gets confused about which thread is which, you can access this thread here Thread 174391.
  6. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561520
    12 Oct '17 10:44
    Originally posted by @fmf
    Thank you. And just in case anyone gets confused about which thread is which, you can access this thread here Thread 174391.
    ...and probably you should float that thread, so that People Keep seing it 😉
  7. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Joined
    31 May '12
    Moves
    4262
    12 Oct '17 21:02
    The post before this post does not refer to the post after this post.
  8. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Read a book!
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    12 Oct '17 21:27
    The following statement is true.

    The preceding statement is false.
  9. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561520
    18 Oct '17 19:19
    Announcement:

    The announced threads will fall from page 1 in the not too far distant future...
  10. Joined
    15 Jun '10
    Moves
    36937
    18 Oct '17 21:05
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Announcement:

    The announced threads will fall from page 1 in the not too far distant future...
    Whereas this thread will one hopes continue to thrive long into the future. Perhaps it has some deeper meaning which has yet to reveal itself.
  11. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561520
    24 Oct '17 17:141 edit
    Originally posted by @indonesia-phil
    Whereas this thread will one hopes continue to thrive long into the future. Perhaps it has some deeper meaning which has yet to reveal itself.
    You can visit the link in the third post.
  12. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Joined
    22 Apr '05
    Moves
    561520
    05 Nov '17 16:11
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Announcement:

    The announced threads will fall from page 1 in the not too far distant future...
    It surfaced again, so you can visit it on the first page if you like.
  13. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    05 Nov '17 16:401 edit
    Originally posted by @ponderable
    Announcement:

    The announced threads will fall from page 1 in the not too far distant future...
    The next post will contradict this one.
  14. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Hero of the masses
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    19982
    05 Nov '17 16:59
    Originally posted by @js357
    The next post will contradict this one.
    But, they're the same.

    The next post will contradict this one.
  15. Subscribercoquette
    Already mated
    Omaha, Nebraska, USA
    Joined
    04 Jul '06
    Moves
    1036093
    05 Nov '17 17:04
    Which thread is under discussion? I would be interested in an update on the Bill Bryson update, just as an aside.
Back to Top