General Forum

General Forum

  1. Donationmwmiller
    RHP Member No.16
    Joined
    25 Feb '01
    Moves
    67715
    24 Feb '17 17:28
    Happy 16th year to our chess site!
    How quickly the time does fly.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    24 Feb '17 18:07
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Happy 16th year to our chess site!
    How quickly the time does fly.
    Where's our promised jet packs?
  3. Mar-a-Lago
    Joined
    02 Aug '11
    Moves
    8962
    24 Feb '17 19:13
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Where's our promised jet packs?
    Sonhouse is working on one that flies to the moon (and back).
  4. Standard memberHandyAndy
    Non sum qualis eram
    At the edge
    Joined
    23 Sep '06
    Moves
    18031
    24 Feb '17 19:49
    Originally posted by Captain Strange
    Sonhouse is working on one that flies to the moon (and back).
    Freaky's is programmed not to come back.
  5. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    24 Feb '17 20:12
    Originally posted by HandyAndy
    Freaky's is programmed not to come back.
    I'll email some picks of the flat earth once I establish bivouac.
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    11617
    24 Feb '17 20:15
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I'll email some picks of the flat earth once I establish bivouac.
    With space tourism just around the corner, there is a large dollop of humble pie with your name on it.
  7. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    24 Feb '17 20:25
    Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
    With space tourism just around the corner, there is a large dollop of humble pie with your name on it.
    I've been waiting since the early 70's for just this thing!
  8. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Joined
    21 May '03
    Moves
    223273
    24 Feb '17 21:57
    Happy Sweet 16.
  9. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    10111
    24 Feb '17 22:41
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Where's our promised jet packs?
    I got mine
  10. SubscriberPaul Leggett
    Chess Librarian
    The Stacks
    Joined
    21 Aug '09
    Moves
    101930
    24 Feb '17 23:04
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Where's our promised jet packs?
    I don't need one. One jet would be more than sufficient for me- and I wouldn't have space to park or store the extra jets anyway.
  11. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    25 Feb '17 00:07
    Originally posted by Paul Leggett
    I don't need one. One jet would be more than sufficient for me- and I wouldn't have space to park or store the extra jets anyway.
    You could use that extra space to store a moon rover.
  12. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    25 Feb '17 04:11
    Originally posted by mwmiller
    Happy 16th year to our chess site!
    How quickly the time does fly.
    It's amazing the site is still operational after all woe and doom we were hearing about the forums in the last year out so.
  13. Unknown Territories
    Joined
    05 Dec '05
    Moves
    20408
    25 Feb '17 05:06
    Originally posted by divegeester
    It's amazing the site is still operational after all woe and doom we were hearing about the forums in the last year out so.
    I like to think my civility is what brought it back from the brink.
  14. Stargazing
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    89241
    25 Feb '17 05:12
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    I like to think my civility is what brought it back from the brink.
    That must be a comfort to you in difficult times.
Back to Top