1. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 14:30
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Don't matter how old She is 'Jim'll fix it', and then the Powers that be will fix it for Jim.

Could not help but notice how quickly heads began to roll because a Tory MP was wrongly named as a nonce, but the same corporation let Saville nonce children for thirty years or so, and they just seem a bit embarrassed.
    They got caught.
  2. out on bail
    Moves
    14 Nov '12 14:36
    Originally posted by kevcvs57
    Don't matter how old She is 'Jim'll fix it', and then the Powers that be will fix it for Jim.

Could not help but notice how quickly heads began to roll because a Tory MP was wrongly named as a nonce, but the same corporation let Saville nonce children for thirty years or so, and they just seem a bit embarrassed.
    Yes, I agree. The BBC new full well what type of person Savile was, indeed, I believe several employees were/are of the same vile persuasion.

It is just incredulous that he wasn't brought to book whilst still an oxygen thief!

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree