Any Radiohead fans around?

Any Radiohead fans around?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Dec 16

I wouldn't call myself diehard fan of any band, to be honest, but I have a huge respect for the artistry of these guys.

I just listened for the 5th time 'A Moon Shaped Pool' with attention and, if this is not their most accomplished album, then which one? It blew my mind.

Any takers?

Owner

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Dec 16

Feeds mental fatigue.

w

Moves
28 Dec 16

Originally posted by Seitse
I wouldn't call myself diehard fan of any band, to be honest, but I have a huge respect for the artistry of these guys.

I just listened for the 5th time 'A Moon Shaped Pool' with attention and, if this is not their most accomplished album, then which one? It blew my mind.

Any takers?
One hit wonders

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Dec 16

Gee, not many fans around I guess lol 🙂

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
28 Dec 16

Any takers?
I know I saw them at Coachella Music Festival in 2004, but I don't remember much else from that weekend. The Pixies getting back together was a big thing and I saw Kraftwerk there too.

Doug Stanhope

That's Why I Drink

Moves
28 Dec 16

Originally posted by Suzianne
but I don't remember much else from that weekend
I think I don't remember anything pre-2000 actually.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
29 Dec 16

I think I don't remember anything pre-2000 actually.
I know exactly what you mean.