1. Standard memberhuckleberryhound
    Devout Agnostic.
    DZ-015
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 22:37
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Sounds cool and the pics looked good too. 7's all ya need for a hoot.
    Yeah there seems to have been a secret plan by Cads to compile a set of photos of me in various states of inebriation. I work nights, so to take part in an all day thing like that usually ends up with me being really tired........honest 😞
  2. In your face
    Moves
    26 Oct '06 22:50
    Originally posted by huckleberryhound
    Yeah there seems to have been a secret plan by Cads to compile a set of photos of me in various states of inebriation. I work nights, so to take part in an all day thing like that usually ends up with me being really tired........honest 😞
    Eeee, I'll be taking a few sneaky photos myself I hope. Mainly of my feet if
    recent form is anything to go on.
  3. Swansea
    Moves
    27 Oct '06 11:42
    Originally posted by jimslyp69
    Eeee, I'll be taking a few sneaky photos myself I hope. Mainly of my feet if
    recent form is anything to go on.
    It would be good to eventually pick 12 of the best meet up photo's and put together a calendar with them.
  4. Standard memberSmiffy
    SPS CLAN
    Wales
    Moves
    27 Oct '06 11:55
    well im up for it so lets hope more are.πŸ™‚
  5. Joined
    08 Oct '04
    Moves
    27 Oct '06 13:00

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Swansea
    Moves
    27 Oct '06 15:18
    Originally posted by catfoodtim
    Mine [b]was a serious answer.

I've been to Swansea.

😠[/b]
    I meant a serious positive reply. It's not that bad nowadays you know, well apart from all the road works that is.
  7. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    27 Oct '06 22:48
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    It would be good to eventually pick 12 of the best meet up photo's and put together a calendar with them.
    No it wouldn't. The cost of any print run wouldn't be covered by the demand.
  8. Swansea
    Moves
    27 Oct '06 22:52
    Originally posted by rhb
    No it wouldn't. The cost of any print run wouldn't be covered by the demand.
    Well there could be a vote on how many people would want it and then see what could happen. Not for this year obviously but maybe next year.
  9. Swansea
    Moves
    28 Oct '06 20:32
    So far, about 5 people are interested in it, and it's only been a couple of days since I posted the thread. πŸ™‚ I'm sure the number will increase aswell.
  10. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    29 Oct '06 18:06
    Originally posted by expressiveoutburst
    So far, about 5 people are interested in it, and it's only been a couple of days since I posted the thread. πŸ™‚ I'm sure the number will increase aswell.
    I know we're a bunch of Nerds here, but I didn't think anyone would be quite as Nerdy as to want such a Calendar.

Basic Marketing lesson for you though: When you suggest bringing a product to market, many people will express an interest. Many of those then won't take up the product.

I reckon you'll struggle to shift a print run of rhp Calendars if the key selling feature is pictures of meet-ups, which are available on the site anyway.

You'd be more likely able to shift a Calendar contining some of your artwork... edit: on second thoughts, maybe not.
  11. Joined
    18 May '05
    Moves
    29 Oct '06 19:002 edits
    Originally posted by rhb
    I know we're a bunch of Nerds here, but I didn't think anyone would be quite as Nerdy as to want such a Calendar.

Basic Marketing lesson for you though: When you suggest bringing a product to market, many people will express an interest. Many of those then won't take up the product.

I reckon you'll struggle to shift a print run of rhp Calendars if the key to shift a Calendar contining some of your artwork... edit: on second thoughts, maybe not.
    why do people post 'edit' when they haven't actually editted??πŸ˜•

edit to prove point

edit 2 because I wanted to do it againπŸ™„
  12. Standard memberrhb
    Ginger Scum
    Paranoia
    Moves
    29 Oct '06 19:15
    Originally posted by rmacken
    I did edit. There's a bug in the 'edit' feature.
  13. Joined
    16 Oct '06
    Moves
    29 Oct '06 19:15
    Originally posted by rmacken
    For comic

Edit: effect.
  14. Swansea
    Moves
    30 Oct '06 22:32
    Originally posted by rhb

I reckon you'll struggle to shift a print run of rhp Calendars if the key ...[text shortened]... to shift a Calendar contining some of your artwork... edit: on second thoughts, maybe not.
    It was only a comment that was meant to be for fun, not to be taken as seriously as that. It would just be a fun thing to have that's all for future reference to which drunks to invite to future meetups and such!πŸ˜›
  15. Swansea
    Moves
    09 Dec '06 13:59
    I've sent feedback about getting help organising this for February/March time so if people are still interested/or are new to the site since this came up and are interested, then please let me know so that I can get a list of names. Thanks πŸ™‚

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree