1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 15:141 edit
    So I lost my email address that ties to FB, want to update, the bot goes input your drivers license FRONT AND BACK.
    So I do. The bot goes, not good enough, too small.
    My Epson all in one printer doesn't seem to have the ability to magnify scan images so I tried just copy, upped to 200% size. Also not good enough. Now I have taken quite a bit of time at this useless crap but tried again with 300% mag. That time it worked but now I have used up a lot of expensive ink figuring how to do that and now have a half dozen worthless papers with various sizes of my DL. So I finally got it to admit it was big enough and then it goes we will revue your case in maybe a day or so and email you our response.
    So the gist is, Facebook has ZERO in the way of actual humans who can help in situations like this.

My daughter lives in Brazil and I went on FB yesterday and chatted with her and I mentioned my grandson had 11 tracks on FB with him playing bass, he is 15. So I told my daughter that and she said she has trouble with FB in that regard, she goes to Caleb's site and the vids he posted that I can view, she can't.
    Something must happen between the US and Brazil.

This is not a good business model for sure.
    Sure, it has a billion customers but you should still have SOME way to address issues rather than just depending on stupid software that has no alternatives.

Oh, I also tried mag at 400 % and that was too big so there was another wasted paper....
  2. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 15:25
    i can fix it for you asap
    give me all yer credit card, bank, financial info
    all work guaranteed
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 15:27
    @rookie54
    Right, ever helpful. Just make sure you can mag your DL if you get in the same boat.
    Kiss my ass.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 15:34
    @sonhouse said
    So I lost my email address that ties to FB, want to update, the bot goes input your drivers license FRONT AND BACK.
    My Epson all in one printer doesn't seem to have the ability to magnify scan images so I tried just copy, upped to 200% size. Also not good enough. Now I have taken quite a bit of time at this useless crap ...[text shortened]... natives.

Oh, I also tried mag at 400 % and that was too big so there was another wasted paper....
    ...as long as nearly everybody (myself excluded) uses FB, there is not much incentive for them to improve. We need competition there.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 15:42
    @sonhouse said
    My Epson all in one printer doesn't seem to have the ability to magnify scan images so I tried just copy, upped to 200% size. Also not good enough. Now I have taken quite a bit of time at this useless crap ...[text shortened]... natives.

I stay away from FB...I hear in the game section they've had a lot of issues with viruses and the kids play them. I don't know what it is like now, but sounds like you are having issues.

-VR
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 15:49
    @Very-Rusty

You THINK? 😉
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 15:523 edits
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty

You THINK? 😉
    What I THINK is you would have been smarter staying away from FB to begin with.

My opinion of course as I am sure there are millions at least who use it if not into the billions. How much info do you figure has been stolen from people through FB? How many accounts hacked?

-VR
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 16:091 edit
    @Very-Rusty
    Sure, l actually don't use FB that much and an update, I got an email at my new address and they provided a link to reset PW and I did but it didn't like the new password, said it was weak. BUT did not allow a change to another stronger PW. Rejected my whole deal, had to start again, input both sides of DL AGAIN and now wait for another email link.
    What a STUPID site. If I could talk to an actual human it could probably be straightened out in 5 minutes.
    If it wasn't for family all having FB I would not bother but when one daughter lives in Brazil and grandkids are spread out all over the US and Brazil FB is a good way to keep in touch.

WHAT THE FUK? So second try, I put in a PW it counted as strong. Then the next window comes up, INVALID LINK, even though I was following the fukking link they provided. I give up. Screw FB.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 16:43
    @sonhouse said

Have you tried turning it off and on again?
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 17:22
    @divegeester
    What the HELL are you talking about? Turning of WHAT? I went through all the crap they said to successfully and got 'invalid link' both times it actually accepted my PW inputs. So what does that have to do with turning off anything? You are SO fukking helpful. You must be laughing your ass off in your beer.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 17:26
    @sonhouse said
    @divegeester
    What the HELL are you talking about? Turning of WHAT? I went through all the crap they said to successfully and got 'invalid link' both times it actually accepted my PW inputs. So what does that have to do with turning off anything? You are SO fukking helpful. You must be laughing your ass off in your beer.
    Are you using a computer, a tablet or a television interface?
  12. Subscriberrookie54
    free tazer tickles..
    wildly content...
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 17:58
    @divegeester said
    Are you using a computer, a tablet or a television interface?
    dang, bro,
    everyone knows he uses a state of the art, top of the line, exclusive, limited edition, etch a sketch...
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 18:441 edit
    @sonhouse said
    @Very-Rusty
    Sure, l actually don't use FB that much and an update, I got an email at my new address and they provided a link to reset PW and I did but it didn't like the new password, said it was weak. BUT did not allow a change to another stronger PW. Rejected my whole deal, had to start again, input both sides of DL AGAIN and now wait for another email link.
    What a STUP ...[text shortened]... up, INVALID LINK, even though I was following the fukking link they provided. I give up. Screw FB.
    Is it possible that some hacker is trying to hack your e-mail? Many people have been conned and not stupid people either. They've taken FB right off of their computer. Some went to something called facetime or something like that, which I don't use either.

-VR
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 19:23
    @sonhouse said
    @divegeester
    I’ve got access to your Facebook account if you need anything. Let me know.
  15. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    29 Aug '19 19:30
    @sonhouse said

Dumbass. No wonder your personal info can be easily found.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree