1. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 16:20
    Anything in The Whole Wide World

Anything in The Whole Wide World might be yours before Spring of 2013. Simply ask for the next poster to deliver on your fondest wish in the whole wide world. Who knows? Whoever does then asks for theirs. Everybody's covered. Mine's to go on a world class cruise around the globe with all of my friends (and devil's advocates, who strive to keep me honest) past and present at Red Hot Pawn. Top Deck Suites Accomodations, of course, with two persons to each spacious and tastefully appointed suite of rooms. Wonder who will be sharing mine. Hmm...
    -
  2. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 17:41
    There's a sub-game to that, where the goal is to shoot the wish down. Oh Bobby, I'm so sorry, the cruise ship got caught in a perfect storm. There were few survivors.

I wish my sciatic would ease up enough so I can do some serious hiking again.
  3. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 17:50
    Originally posted by Grampy Bobby
    [b]Anything in The Whole Wide World

Anything in The Whole Wide World might be yours before Spring of 2013. Simply ask for the next poster to deliver on your fondest wish in the whole wide world. Who knows? Whoever does then asks for theirs. Everybody's covered. Mine's to go on a world class cruise around the globe with all of my friends (and devi ...[text shortened]... spacious and tastefully appointed suite of rooms. Wonder who will be sharing mine. Hmm...
    -[/b]
    GOOD HEALTH!

Something that money can not buy you!
  4. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 18:54
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    GOOD HEALTH!

Something that money can not buy you!
    Since VR doesnt seem to have any wishes or needs, I'll ask, again, for someone to provide the all expnse paid cruise.
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 19:011 edit
    Since VR doesnt seem to have any wishes or needs, I'll ask, again, for someone to provide the all expnse paid cruise.
    You better than anyone should know without GOOD HEALTH, you're not going to be going very far.

How many people do you know that are going to send you and your friends on a cruise? Lets get realistic & back to the real world for a minute.
  6. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 19:25
    Originally posted by Very Rusty
    You better than anyone should know without GOOD HEALTH, you're not going to be going very far.

How many people do you know that are going to send you and your friends on a cruise? Lets get realistic & back to the real world for a minute.
    Within the fictional context of the thread, VR. That's all. By the way, we need to be sure invite the three cowards whose thumbs like to go down.
    -
  7. Standard memberapathist
    looking for loot
    western colorado
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 20:15
    Within the fictional context of the thread, VR. That's all. By the way, we need to be sure invite the three cowards whose thumbs like to go down.
    -
    Was that a wish? Guess who your cabin-mates will be. 😛

I guess no one likes the shoot-the-wish tweak. We used to have fun with that, killing time on a road trip or whatever.

Andy: Wish I had a soda.

Ben: Granted! Too bad its warm and flat.

Andy: Then I wish for a cold bubbly soda.

Ben: Granted! To bad it... etc

I guess I amuse easily.
  8. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    23 Dec '12 22:21
    Originally posted by apathist
    Was that a wish? Guess who your cabin-mates will be. 😛

I guess no one likes the shoot-the-wish tweak. We used to have fun with that, killing time on a road trip or whatever.

Andy: Wish I had a soda.

Ben: Granted! Too bad its warm and flat.

Andy: Then I wish for a cold bubbly soda.

Ben: Granted! To bad it... etc

I guess I amuse easily.
    "Anything in... " (12.23.12 AM to 12.23.12 PM)

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree