1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 17:10
    Originally posted by moonbus
    That's exactly the problem with Linux: gazzilions of stuff I don't need which no one but other Linux users has ever used. I need industry standard apps, such as Photoshop and InDesign, because that's what publishers expect. Try sending them pseudo-Photoshop or pseudo-InDesign files from some cobbled-together Linux imitation and they just chuck it out.
    you have Gimp 2.8 better than photolame and inkdesign, also inkscape for vector graphics, also Blender for 3D modeling, Kdenlive for video editing. Cobbled together? clearly you have no idea Noobbus!
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jan '17 17:12
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Just shut up about Linux already.

If we want a geek show, we'll give you a call.
    Man you are just so not hip, geeks rule the net, we allow Mac and Window users on just to mock them.
  3. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 07:49
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    you have Gimp 2.8 better than photolame and inkdesign, also inkscape for vector graphics, also Blender for 3D modeling, Kdenlive for video editing. Cobbled together? clearly you have no idea Noobbus!
    When the publishing world accepts those programs and file formats as industry standards, I will look at them. Clearly you have no idea about publishing.
  4. Account suspended
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 08:291 edit
    Originally posted by moonbus
    When the publishing world accepts those programs and file formats as industry standards, I will look at them. Clearly you have no idea about publishing.
    try boohoo.com they publish flowery dresses for Mac and Apple users when they need some shopping therapy.
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    20 Jan '17 13:33
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    Man you are just so not hip, geeks rule the net, we allow Mac and Window users on just to mock them.
    Geeks mocking anybody is just too funny.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree