1. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 20:541 edit
    They had carpet cleaner business either in Canada, Vancuver/Toronto, or in Duango.
    Panteleymon was or perhaps still is Ukrainian immigrant, former orthodox priest who renounced faith for the love of game of poker and Mr. Ridge was former judge who was disgracefully dismissed because she made his secretary pregnant.
    They both had sideburns, and pocket watches and were dressed as caricatures from Lucky Luke comics.
    Their business was probably on its peak in midst sixites. They are now probably dead or if not, they must be then around 90, at least.

Oedipus complex: the name Ridge is perhaps wrong. It might be Pidgeon.
  2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    29 Jul '17 21:41
    Originally posted by @vandervelde
    They had carpet cleaner business either in Canada, Vancuver/Toronto, or in Duango.
    Panteleymon was or perhaps still is Ukrainian immigrant, former orthodox priest who renounced faith for the love of game of poker and Mr. Ridge was former judge who was disgracefully dismissed because she made his secretary pregnant.
    They both had sideburns, and pocket ...[text shortened]... n around 90, at least.

Oedipus complex: the name Ridge is perhaps wrong. It might be Pidgeon.
    Maybe not Pidgeon, but English.
  3. Standard memberBongalloJoe
    Not Gone Yet
    STALKER ALERT!!
    Moves
    30 Jul '17 03:11
    im too new to know them.
  4. SubscriberPonderable
    chemist
    Linkenheim
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 14:13
    Him?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panteleimon_Kulish

I think you missed him by a few decades

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree