Are you against modern football?

Are you against modern football?

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
09 Apr 17
1 edit

If you are concerned by the way modern football (soccer) is financed, marketed, and increasingly estranged from the fans, families and communities that once sustained it, you might enjoy the latest episode of the Bryn & Bill Football Show (a couple of friends of mine) which broadcast its "Against Modern Football Special" last night on a local radio station in the U.K.

Stream here: http://tinyurl.com/meny3c4

I have posted this here on this forum because it's not so much about the football itself but, instead, is more a general interest programme about communities, economics, racism, history, geography, childhood, the state of Britain in the C21st etc.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Apr 17

Well worth a watch:

st johnstone

Moves
09 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
If you are concerned by the way modern football (soccer) is financed, marketed, and increasingly estranged from the fans, families and communities that once sustained it, you might enjoy the latest episode of the Bryn & Bill Football Show (a couple of friends of mine) which broadcast its [b]"Against Modern Football Special" last night on a local radio statio ...[text shortened]... ities, economics, racism, history, geography, childhood, the state of Britain in the C21st etc.[/b]
football sold its soul for money
average players on £100 000 a week,
apart from celtic at least scottish football is more realistic no millionaire posers in my team st johnstone, local plumbers etc get paid more, but the love of the game is what its about.
wonder what will happen in england if sky sports go broke?
the brexit merchants of doom say we will be skint soon, now if sky subs are cancelled how many clubs will fold?

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
09 Apr 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Well worth a watch:
[youtube]lLCZZAheNSU[/youtube]
good one

w

Moves
09 Apr 17

Originally posted by FMF
If you are concerned by the way modern football (soccer) is financed, marketed, and increasingly estranged from the fans, families and communities that once sustained it, you might enjoy the latest episode of the Bryn & Bill Football Show (a couple of friends of mine) which broadcast its [b]"Against Modern Football Special" last night on a local radio statio ...[text shortened]... ities, economics, racism, history, geography, childhood, the state of Britain in the C21st etc.[/b]
Football?

I'm thinking the Bengals will go all the way this year................................................NOT!

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
13 Apr 17

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Well worth a watch:
[youtube]lLCZZAheNSU[/youtube]
What about: