1. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '20 18:082 edits
    @very-rusty said
    You are certainly entitled to your opinion.

If you think it is ok to copy someone elses avatar and sign their initials to the quote made, you are on the same wave level as hoh!

He has an excuse though as he is tipping a few back, what is yours?

-VR
    I see you have mistaken a Cloak of Confusion for a Cloak of Invisibility. No wonder you’re so retarded. No matter, I butter up my wand with my last stick of Land O Lakes and let you have it with my Lvl 5 spell Dong of Death.

Also, it’s wavelength not wave level. Ha!

-VR
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '20 18:091 edit
    @hand-of-hecate said
    I see you have mistaken a Cloak of Confusion for a Cloak of Invisibility. No wonder you’re so retarded. No matter, I butter up my wand with my last stick of Land O Lakes and let you have it with my Lvl 5 spell Dong of Death.

-VR
    Yes, hoh and you'd crap if you were well fed!

I see you are still pretending to be me, I must be your hero! 😛 😉

-VR
  3. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '20 18:14
    @very-rusty said
    Yes, hoh and you'd crap if you were well fed!

I see you are still pretending to be me, I must be your hero! 😛 😉

-VR
    Unbelievable! You’ve dodge my Dong of Death. Fortunately, I’ve replenished my mana enough to cast Terminal Tardation on you. With this one spell, you will be Tarded for life. An added side effect will be persistent yapping that you will think are coherent sentences but everyone else takes to be just noise.

-VR
  4. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '20 18:17
    @petewxyz said
    Got to admit though, stealing avatars takes avatar psychological warfare to a whole new level. The clever bit though is that you might have then done exactly the same thing back to HoH, but nobody can tell. It's like HoH has played the perfect defence!
    Very Rusty imitating me and following me around is the perfect example of a weaponized avatar. I think everyone should do it as a tribute to him.

-VR
  5. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '20 18:22
    @hand-of-hecate said
    Very Rusty imitating me and following me around is the perfect example of a weaponized avatar. I think everyone should do it as a tribute to him.

-VR
    You will probably be made to remove it like you were the last time you did it hoh..........Have another drink! 😉 😛

-VR
  6. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '20 18:291 edit
    @very-rusty said
    You will probably be made to remove it like you were the last time you did it hoh..........Have another drink! 😉 😛

-VR
    Maybe the Dark TOS God’s will bend to your will if you moan and whine to them. As I shake my wooden leg aloft I cry out in defiance of your tyranny “I bow to no retard!” Lighting cracks from the heavens and 1,000,000,000 volts obliterates you! Take that you scheming, avatar stealing pig dog!

-Definitely Not VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '20 18:58
    @hand-of-hecate said
    Maybe the Dark TOS God’s will bend to your will if you moan and whine to them. As I shake my wooden leg aloft I cry out in defiance of your tyranny “I bow to no retard!” Lighting cracks from the heavens and 1,000,000,000 volts obliterates you! Take that you scheming, avatar stealing pig dog!

-Definitely Not VR
    Well I knew sooner or later you would have to change it! 😉

At least you had fun for awhile....How many drinks did you put away? 😉

-VR
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:02
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    However many it was, it wasn't enough!
  9. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:09
    @suzianne said
    Awwww....poor Suzie Q, are you upset?

-VR
  10. Joined
    03 Apr '19
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:15
    @hand-of-hecate said

-VR
    The not VR version runs the risk of VR copying the not VR design. The ultimate counter attack flawed only by the possibility he starts to believe he is not VR resulting in a spectacular existential crisis. I think your safe.
  11. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:161 edit
    @petewxyz said
    The not VR version runs the risk of VR copying the not VR design. The ultimate counter attack flawed only by the possibility he starts to believe he is not VR resulting in a spectacular existential crisis. I think your safe.
    It is quite obvious he didn't change it on his own! 😉

He sometimes gets a little silly when he has been having a few.

-VR
  12. Joined
    23 Nov '09
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:20
    @suzianne said
    When rustbucket gets involved drinking bleach is the only real remedy.
  13. Joined
    28 Jul '07
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:25
    @kegge said
    When rustbucket gets involved drinking bleach is the only real remedy.
    Make mine a double on the rocks.
  14. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:36
    @petewxyz said
    It is with regret that I was forced to change the VR avatar. I’m onto new shenanigans now. Still, it did rattle VR and that makes me happy.
  15. Playing with matches
    Moves
    02 May '20 19:41
    @very-rusty said

-VR
    Yap, yap, yap! You lost buddy. Always remember that I crushed you with my magical powers. That and Land O Lakes Butter.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree