1. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    01 May '14 00:20
    Many people have asked me to keep them updated on my granddaughter's status.
    My granddaughter is home now with the whole family here at the Cowboy Place near Garden City Colorado.
    She still needs a little oxygen, but has been bottle feeding, gaining weight and seems to have inherited her grandpa's appetite. πŸ˜‰
    Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I feel the love.
  2. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    01 May '14 00:24
    Originally posted by ChessPraxis
    My granddaughter is home now with the whole family here at the Cowboy Place near Garden City Colorado.
    She still needs a little oxygen, but has been bottle feeding, gaining weight and seems to have inherited her grandpa's appetite. πŸ˜‰
    Prayer answered. Thanks, CP.
  3. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    01 May '14 01:34
    Great news sir.
  4. Joined
    18 Apr '14
    Moves
    01 May '14 05:14
    seems to have inherited her grandpa's appetite. πŸ˜‰
    Not sure how a baby can already have a love for Chaps.
  5. This is embarrasking
    Moves
    01 May '14 06:12
    Give the sweet little one a πŸ˜‰ for me. She is an amazing miracle and a cowgirl too. Has her own bottle yup just like grand pa.
  6. Joined
    10 May '07
    Moves
    02 May '14 19:54
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    Great news sir.
    Good news indeed!
  7. In your face
    Moves
    02 May '14 19:57
    Good news. Glad to hear it. Hope all goes well πŸ™‚
  8. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    03 May '14 02:14
    My Emma will challenge her to a game soon.
    Best Wishes πŸ™‚
    Wolfie & family
  9. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    03 May '14 03:272 edits
    Originally posted by wolfgang59
    My Emma will challenge her to a game soon.
    Best Wishes πŸ™‚
    Wolfie & family
    Thanks Wolfie. I had her sitting on my lap while I was preparing to replay a game. She looked at the chess pieces intently, then started fussing, so I moved her closer. She picked up the queen's pawn and placed it on d4. I looked at her father angrily and said, "She gets that $&%# from YOUR side of the family." I see I will have to tutor the little gal now. 😞
  10. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    04 May '14 10:43
    Thanks Wolfie. I had her sitting on my lap while I was preparing to replay a game. She looked at the chess pieces intently, then started fussing, so I moved her closer. She picked up the queen's pawn and placed it on d4. I looked at her father angrily and said, "She gets that $&%# from YOUR side of the family." I see I will have to tutor the little gal now. 😞
    It looks like RHP will have new members on into the next generation.
  11. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '14 11:07
    Bumped for any updates from CP and wolfgang59.....
  12. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    20 May '14 22:54
    My Pumpkin is doing good. Gaining weight slowly, and now is off oxygen during the day.
  13. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    20 May '14 23:07
    My Pumpkin is doing good. Gaining weight slowly, and now is off oxygen during the day.
    Thanks, CP.
  14. Standard memberChessPraxis
    Cowboy From Hell
    American West
    Moves
    20 May '14 23:58
    I've taught her the Scotch Gambit, she doesn't care for The Modern Horowitz in The Max Lange Attack. She prefers the more standard 7. Bg5. I've yet to refute her ideas on this old standard line. πŸ˜•
  15. Standard memberGrampy Bobby
    Boston Lad
    USA
    Moves
    21 May '14 00:06
    I've taught her the Scotch Gambit, she doesn't care for The Modern Horowitz in The Max Lange Attack. She prefers the more standard 7. Bg5. I've yet to refute her ideas on this old standard line. πŸ˜•
    Would you please whisper these observations to your grandaughter: "You need not play well, just help your opponent to play badly." -Genrikh Chepukaitis “The tactician must know what to do whenever something needs doing; the strategist must know what to do when nothing needs doing” Tartakover “Only the player with the initiative has the right to attack” -Steinitz

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree