1. santa cruz, ca.
    Moves
    21 Nov '15 22:57
    the Christmas spirit, peace on earth good will towards men (and women), will slowly grow and then come crashing down shortly after xmas when the visa bills start coming in

ever wonder why the suicide rate is highest around xmas time

merry Christmas y'all
  2. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 00:39
    Originally posted by lemondrop
    the Christmas spirit, peace on earth good will towards men (and women), will slowly grow and then come crashing down shortly after xmas when the visa bills start coming in

ever wonder why the suicide rate is highest around xmas time

merry Christmas y'all
    To bring a bit of "cheer" to your post, think of all the funeral directors rubbing their hands.
  3. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 00:43
    And think of all the broken stuff you can't get fixed because everywhere's closed, and the icky Xmas food, and all those rellies you can't stand. I'm the original Grinch. Roll on January, I can't wait ...
  4. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 00:51
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    And think of all the broken stuff you can't get fixed because everywhere's closed, and the icky Xmas food, and all those rellies you can't stand. I'm the original Grinch. Roll on January, I can't wait ...
    And all the, credit granting, credit card firms with the 19+% credit cards counting on there card holders over extending their cards who will make, only the minimum payments for a while..
  5. SubscriberKewpie
    since 1-Feb-07
    Australia
    Moves
    22 Nov '15 16:26
    Originally posted by Great Big Stees
    And all the, credit granting, credit card firms with the 19+% credit cards counting on there card holders over extending their cards who will make, only the minimum payments for a while..
    And all the other credit card firms offering discounted interest for very short periods to the overcommitted ones - to encourage even more acquisition of unserviceable debt ...
  6. Joined
    14 Mar '04
    Moves
    23 Nov '15 15:39
    Originally posted by Kewpie
    And all the other credit card firms offering discounted interest for very short periods to the overcommitted ones - to encourage even more acquisition of unserviceable debt ...
    "God bless them, everyone." 😉

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree