baseball caps

baseball caps

General

e

Moves
16 Apr 08
1 edit

baseball caps are to be worn with the cap design facing forward; do not wear the baseball cap in a reverse manner, this serves little purpose and merely makes you look rather silly

Boston Lad

USA

Moves
16 Apr 08

Originally posted by eatmybishop
baseball caps are to be worn with the cap design facing forward; do not wear the baseball cap in a reverse manner, this serves little purpose and merely makes you look rather silly
😀

N

The sky

Moves
16 Apr 08

The purpose of caps is to provide some shade, so you should wear them facing accordingly.

STS

Moves
16 Apr 08

Worse yet is wearing them sideways, the mark of a retarded jackass.

Already mated

Omaha, Nebraska, USA

Moves
16 Apr 08

Take it to the fashion forum 😀😉😛

p

tinyurl.com/ywohm

Moves
16 Apr 08

I totally agree with you!! 😀 Unfortunately, I have nothing further to add of value to this thread. Maybe I should find a youtube link or something! 😉

rc

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by pawnhandler
I totally agree with you!! 😀 Unfortunately, I have nothing further to add of value to this thread. Maybe I should find a youtube link or something! 😉
i disagree, baseball caps traditionally provide protection when the peak is facing forward, however, it also provides protection to the back of the neck which is equally important, and as someone who works out of doors for a living, i prefer to wear it backwards, not because im a skater or out of any type of fashion sense, its just practical, this is further enhanced when in a tight corner, the peak always gets stuck when facing forward.😀

s
Granny

Parts Unknown

Moves
17 Apr 08

Baseball caps are not worn in a reverse manner. The brim is actually sewn on the back. Likewise with the brim on the side. I have no idea where people get these caps, but it must be a manufacturing nightmare.

GRANNY.

i
End Game

Los Angeles

Moves
17 Apr 08

Big deal.

What are you---the authority on how to wear headgear?

Congrats on your promotion... you must be very excited.

I wear four hats all at once---with the brims facing in all directions.
I'm saving up for a cowboy hat, but woo-oooh-e BOY I'll tell ya, them are expensive!

*cue the theme music from The Beverly Hillbilly's*

😴

F
9 Edits

London

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by Nordlys
The purpose of caps is to provide some shade, so you should wear them facing accordingly.
Shade for the back of your neck?

N

The sky

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by Freddie2008
Shade for the back of your neck?
Yes, if it's otherwise exposed to the sun.

rc

Moves
17 Apr 08

obviously the sun is not a problem if you have long hair covering the back of your neck, and in this instance the little hole that facilitates the adjustment band is useful if you have a 'pony tail' allowing you to feed it through.

M

Moves
17 Apr 08

our local kindergartens have solved the problem, they wear them right-way-round with a Lawrence-of-Arabia attachment at the back. 🙂

S

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by MissOleum
our local kindergartens have solved the problem, they wear them right-way-round with a Lawrence-of-Arabia attachment at the back. 🙂
The Foreign Legion does kindergarten now?

N

The sky

Moves
17 Apr 08

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
obviously the sun is not a problem if you have long hair covering the back of your neck, and in this instance the little hole that facilitates the adjustment band is useful if you have a 'pony tail' allowing you to feed it through.
Oh yes, I did that as a kid. Very handy.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.