be free....or die ?r

be free....or die ?r

General

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

E

Moves
08 May 20

@leur said
Death rate for the flu last season in the U.S.: one tenth of one percent
Death rate for the corona virus so far in the U.S.: approaching 6%
Globally 7%
The numbers are still very small. Tell me, what percent of all deaths are covid, even using unofficial mumbers.

chemist

Linkenheim

Moves
08 May 20

@eladar said
The numbers are still very small. Tell me, what percent of all deaths are covid, even using unofficial mumbers.
So for Europe we have about 100.000 more detahs than expected. That is not nothing, even if some arr not connected to Covid19, the effort to fight the pandemic is proably a factor. Oh and the BIG flu epedidemic of 2018 caused about 9600 surplus death... just saying
https://www.tagesschau.de/faktenfinder/corona-uebersterblichkeit-103.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab

E

Moves
08 May 20
1 edit

@ponderable said
So for Europe we have about 100.000 more detahs than expected. That is not nothing, even if some arr not connected to Covid19, the effort to fight the pandemic is proably a factor. Oh and the BIG flu epedidemic of 2018 caused about 9600 surplus death... just saying
https://www.tagesschau.de/faktenfinder/corona-uebersterblichkeit-103.html?utm_source=pocket-newtab
The point is that the number of deaths is very small. This is nothing close to the Spanish flu.

Much closer to flu numbers than Spanish Flu pandemic.

Alekhine's Gun

🤔 Bolton

Moves
08 May 20

@eladar said
The idea is this. Communism is where the government takes direct control of business. Fascism is where government and business work hand in hand.

They both result in totalitarian regimes where devotion to the government is demanded and the government and business are the same.

You take different directions to get there, but you end up in the same place.
I gave this a thumb. Those that disagree with a Fascist regime/totalitarian government. It's to late now. Capitalist conglomerates can't run for the hill's now. The tide is going out & they have no trunks on. Welcome to my world. Welcome to the new world...